What's Your Second-Favorite Harley Costume?

Harley Quinn’s appeared in over 100 different costumes since 1992 (trust me… I’ve counted), and everyone has a favorite. Naturally, the best one is the original design by Bruce Timm, and I will hear no counter-arguments. But after THAT one, what’s your favorite variant of Harley Quinn?

(Your answers may end up in a future news article!)

5 Likes

Obviously the best is the original no argument here. It was close between a couple which is second best and I almost went with Bombshell Harley but my Second-Favorite is Injustice 2 Harley…

5 Likes

This one:

3 Likes

Yahtzee!

5 Likes

Never go wrong with the original

3 Likes

That’s why I said SECOND-favorite, lol

2 Likes

My mistake
tenor

I really like the animated design, feels like a perfect mix of all her best suits in one. It has the classic colors and design written all over it, but with a solid modern flair that gives it a fresh new coat of paint on a old design.

6 Likes

I’ve always been partial to her Arkham Knight design.

5 Likes

I agree, this is my second favorite too, tied with the caution tape jacket outfit from BoP (I cosplay as this version so I’m a bit biased)

2 Likes

I’d say Arkham City since it was my intro to the character.

6 Likes

Yeees! The Arkham games are so good! It’s my Halloween tradition to rewatch playthroughs of Arkham Knight on YouTube and reread Arkham Knight Genesis. The Arkhamverse is so great :blush:

1 Like

It definitely is. It my Christmas tradition to play them​:sweat_smile:. So much fun.

2 Likes

My vote for sure ! :heart::black_joker::diamonds:

1 Like

Thanks, I’m with you on this one.

This is the look! Split dyed hair, roller skates and the classic 2 color outfit! Super recognizable, playing card motif well integrated in there. And idk why, but I just LOVE the elbow and knee pads

10/10 id wear this to go skating/commit crimes with my girlfriend poison ivy

1 Like

Ahhh!! Heck I love all of her costumes. Harley, you stole my heart from the beginning :heart:.

1 Like

Her arkham knight costume is pretty fantabulous. I’d like to mention the suicide squad 2 trailer and how awesome her costume looks in it. I really think the pants with the jacket is going to look so much better on margot robbie. I like that they gave her so many outfits in birds of prey, it’s a good idea not just so they can make 5,000 pop figurines lol. Who do you guys like best for the voice of HQ? Tara strong, margot robbie, kayley kucco, the BTAS voice etc etc?

1 Like