What's YOUR favorite DC show in 2019?

Pennyworth is the best. No DC shows to date is remotely close to its production value and quality storytelling.

My favorite show has gotta be Doom Patrol.
Even though I love Batman, the Doom Patrol is so charming and funny.

5 Likes

How do you like the Community so far? Itā€™s all new and shiny

2 Likes

Young Justice, hands down

1 Like

Lucifer & Titans!

Hahahahaha! I damn near spit up my coffee reading that lol

1 Like

this new community is amazing the way its layout and new editing tools are amazing I canā€™t wait for everthing else to be release iā€™m excited. Definitely going to have even more on fun in the community with new and shiny stuff :smile: :sunny::star_struck::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Love this Poll definitely watched a lot of these shows.
My Top 3:

1. Doom Patrol
  2. Titans
  3. Black Lightning
2 Likes

#1 Doom Patrol
#2 Titans ( but it could be #1 once S2 is over!)
#3 Swamp Thing and Pennyworth (a tie!)
:batman_hv_1:

3 Likes

I enjoyed DC television this year, but I have to give it to Doom Patrol. Doom Patrol exceeded my expectations, and I canā€™t wait for the second season.

4 Likes
1 Like

Live Action? Doom Patrol.

Animated? Young Justice.

With that said, can we just pause for a moment to relish the fact that we have like seventeen different DC shows from which to choose in 2019? Truly a golden ageā€¦

2 Likes

Without a doubt arrow this season with just 2 episodes maybe the best series ever

Would say Doom Patrol

1 Like

Arrow and Titans for me. I have to catch up on Flash and Doom Patrol. Interested in taking on Krypton too.

2 Likes

2.0 is shiny Capā€™n! Did you see the new cabinets in the Kitchen? How about the new carpet? Golly, new carpet smells great. Oh look, there are DCU drapes, too! They match!

2.0 just keeps rockinā€™, and how!

1 Like

I went with:
-Doom Patrol
-Titans
-Krypton

Havenā€™t seen Watchmen yet but cant wait for HBO Max so I can possibly catch up.

1 Like

Doom Patrol
I was hooked on the the first episode canā€™t wait for season 2

2 Likes

Me too! I cannot wait!!! :harley_hv_3:

I gotta say I am really enjoying Titans season 2 even if there is a lack of condiments on the show.

I havenā€™t seen a single squrt of ketchup all season, or even a drop of salt. Leaves much to be desired.

4 outta 5 horseradishes radishing