What's YOUR favorite DC show in 2019?

Man, now I want to see a Harley/Super Friends crossover. That would be a hoot.

3 Likes

Harley would certainly prove a challenge

1 Like

It’s really hard to pick my favorite because I really love most of them. So if I had to pick I order. I have to say the FLASH 1st , My first love . In 2nd Titans , 3rd legends of tomorrow , 4th black lightning , 5th the arrow, 6th swampthing. I would really like to see watchmen, but I have stars not hbo. BUMMER

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @nafariasalazar22! I’m always excited to see a fellow legends of tomorrow fan!

2 Likes

Def Doom Patrol, Titans, Swamp Thing. Really quality shows.

3 Likes

i love krypton

2 Likes

Welcome back everyone returning to the fold!

2 Likes

I vote Swamp Thing. I don’t have HBO and too early to judge after one show.

Where is Young Justice?

From what I’ve seen, it’s in league with the Clerks cartoon and Rick & Morty. AKA I am INTO IT

3 Likes

I think Legends of Tomorrow is VERY underrated!

2 Likes

As well you should!

1 Like

Titans, baybee…yeahhhhh

1 Like

Looking at the overall list (see Bronze-- it’s got Gotham)-- there’s an amazing amount of diversity-- and yet enough commonality that it is, in fact, a DC Universe of shows–

Krypton, no question.

1 Like

I chose The Flash as the overall best. Krypton as the runner up. And Titans as the Bronze medalist.

This was a tough choices though, and I might give different answers at different times. Most of those shows are good, of those I have seen anyway.

I have not seen Watchmen yet. I discontinued HBO a couple months back to invest in a good telescope and equipment. I may plug it back in soon though.

MACJR

1 Like

@macjr.1962.50796

If I ever work up a better version of this, there will have to be a “I change my mind every week” category. Titans would have to be bad for to me not to pick it first, but really, my favorites change week by week, month by month, season by season.

2 Likes

I agree, not all of The Flash episodes are great, and some of the other shows do have great episodes in their mix too.

It is hard to say that any one of them is the best. I am digging Titans now, but it is a bit slow moving, but I like it overall. If it would just pick up a bit, move that story line a bit faster, I would like it better.

I am definitely liking the Edit! button. :wink:

MACJR

1 Like

Titans is DESIGNED to hook you chapter by chapter, but it is meant to be watched more like a novel for television-- it;s a great way to get people to watch again, by binging the completed season, slowly or quickly. But, some of us wind up noticing that deliberate pace a little too much.

I watch batwoman but why do so many seasons of Gotham with young Bruce and no Batman and they ruined watchmen with there race baiting bs