What's Your Favorite DC Comics Toy Line?

What’s a DC Comics themed toy line you absolutely love?
Mine would be a more recent toy line being DC Primal Age!!!

3 Likes

This is a tough one. I’m more inclined to admire individual pieces rather than entire lines. However, if I must select one, it would probably be DC Collectibles Designer Series. Both figures and statues from that line have great sculpts and paint apps that give them very close resemblances to their comic book counterparts. I wish they would continue making Designer Series figures, but alas that does not seem to be the case.
A much more recent (and expensive) pick would be the Sideshow Sixth Scale Figure line. Superman, 2 versions of Batman, Green Lantern, Lobo, Harley, The Joker, The Flash and Catwoman have been released, with previews of Wonder Woman and an updates Superman during this past SDCC.

2 Likes

updated Superman

2 Likes

Mattel’s multiverse line is amazing.

3 Likes

Kenner’s Super Powers Collection, followed by Mattel’s DC Universe Classics.

If only Super Powers figures were cheaper…

3 Likes

Of all time? Super Powers, hands down.

DC Direct/Collectibles would claim a solid second place.

1 Like

Wow tough one to choose. I really think I have to go with Mattel’s DC Universe Classics line for the amount of amazing characters which were released. A close second for me is the Super Powers line even though I only ever had a Robin figure. They came out just when I was a little out of toy buying and playing and it was just before I started collecting comics. Since then though the Super Powers toys are amazing. I have yet to purchase any though. I also love the Mego line. I think I had a Batman, Robin, Joker, Riddler, and Penguin. Along with Batmobile, and maybe the Batcopter, or van. I wish I still had those. LOL.

1 Like

DC Collectibles. Easy.

1 Like

Multiverse is just I-Can’t-Believe-It’s-Not-Marvel-Legends.

1 Like

Mezco one 12

2 Likes

The Dark Knight Collection would be #1: “It’s Batman like you’ve never seen him before!”

Super Powers is a close second. I just have a thing for classic Kenner and DC.

2 Likes

@AlexanderKnox Kenner kicks ass. Always and forever.

“It’s Kenner! It’s fun!”

2 Likes

The DC direct line is particularly cool but if I’m going to be old-school I got to go with the toy biz line

I have a favorite that I haven’t even seen yet but based on previous toys
The Mcfalane DC figures coming out in 2020 should be awesome