What's your favorite DC comic book?

Mine is Watchmen. All 12 issues.

1 Like

Not strictly just DC but I loved the DC/Dark Horse crossover - Batman vs Predator series. Purely DC, probably The Killing Joke.

Geoff Johns Hawkman.

2 Likes

I’m super partial to Tom King’s Batman Rebirth. I really loved the Jokes and Riddles arc.

1 Like

I love almost everything from Geoff Johns. I also really like Gail Simone’s Batgirl.

1 Like

I love Elseword story and most of DC/Dark Horse crossover.

The Batman Adventures, it was one of the best comic book I’ve ever read. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blue Devil

2 Likes

Currently it is King’s Mister Miracle run. It is such a heavy and fantastic story.

2 Likes

For nostalgia, it’s JLA 112. The first comic I remember picking when I was very young. My favorite story line is probably the Great Darkness Saga from the LSH in the 80s. Darkseid vs. the Legion is fantastic.

1 Like

George Perez’s Wonder Woman run!

2 Likes

Published under DC’s Vertigo, it’s hard to beat The Sandman series. Super excited for the new Sandman Universe books!

1 Like

UTRH

Superman #149 the original Death of Superman story and DC Special #29 the origin of the Justice Society of America.

2 Likes

Grant Morrison batman

Not exactly DC, but I love the Wonder Woman 77 Meets the Bionic Woman mini-series. It really is perfectly done.

The Fourth World Saga.
Amazing stuff.

1 Like

Batman Brave and the Bold (Jim Aparo run) and Justice League of America (early to late 1970s)

1 Like

The New Teen Titans Vol. 2 issue #37 Teen Titans teaming up with Batman and the outsiders!

James Robinson’s Starman

2 Likes