What's New on DCUI: October 2021

The first Batman/Fortnite series came out same day on DCUI. I was disappointed to see the new Batman/Fortnite one-shot was not released on DCUI today, along with its accompanying code for the game. Are we going to have to wait 6 months on that one?

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice that! Good call!

I’ll be doing some prodding into that this afternoon. I’ll let you guys know what I find out.

Thanks for reporting in the meantime!

EDIT: @Grenadier What I’ve gathered is that Batman/Fortnite: Foundation #1 is only available in physical issues and will not be added to DCUI.

I’m sorry if that’s not the news you wanted to hear. I’ll be noting your feedback on the matter regardless, so we do appreciate you coming forth and bringing it to our attention.

3 Likes

Considering they sell this service as being a place to read everything (after delays of course), and the first Fortnite series in particular was pushed hard on here, that’s really surprising.

Thanks for checking on it, anyway, even if the news is not what any of us likely expected.

EDIT: It’s also apparently for sale (without the game code) at Amazon, Google, Comixology, etc. So not sure why we can’t at least be provided with a reading copy of it here when it certainly is available digitially.

1 Like

Having issues also. Fades to black about have way in the book,

@mfairback.93405 @brian345150 Heya! Our content team is aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as they can.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Suicide Squad #2 is missing. #1 and 3 are available, but no #2. Please help.

Hi there, @jginternet.63773! Our content team is aware of this issue. Since it’s still under investigation, we don’t have an ETA on a fix for the moment, but we appreciate your report nevertheless.

If you see anything else amiss, feel free to drop it in our MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! thread. :+1: