What's New on DCUI: November 2021

5 Likes

Hi there,

that all sounds great. Thank you for your hard work.

However, the release strategy for the series “Justice League (2018 - )” confused me a little.

The publication of #61 is announced for 11/23/2021.

But #59 (announced for 10/16/2021) has not yet been published on DC Universe Infinite and I haven’t seen a release date for #60.

Can you shed some light on this, please?

4 Likes

I just found Justice League #59 through search. It’s on the series page, but out of place. I reported that as an error.

Justice League #60 is scheduled for arrival this coming Tuesday, per the What’s New on DCUI: October 2021 thread.

4 Likes

Thank you very much.

3 Likes

I agree with you and I’m leaving at the end of the year too.

2 Likes

I don’t agree with either of you, and I support DC’s move in having Tim Drake and Jon Kent join the LGBT community

4 Likes

+1. I support the decision and think it makes sense.

3 Likes

People are gonna unsubscribe for whatever reason that is important to them. its not disappointing to me nor is there anything this community or even the service itself can do about it. Even if I don’t agree with someone’s personal decision as to why… that’s them and not me…

Hopefully they come back and enjoy DC comics in the future.

looks like a fun month. Wish we were getting more golden age Supes as that’s what im reading

2 Likes

I am definitely staying but if @Reaganfan78 and @romangreco want to leave then that is their decision based on how they want to spend their valuable time and money.

3 Likes

I am most looking forward to Robin 1. But, Robins 1 was a fun read; so I look forward to continuing to read that series also.

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it! I also can’t wait for more :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lot to enjoy on my Bday month

3 Likes

I found that Future State: Dark Detective has finished.

Here is an article detailing the disappointment in the series length and severe lack of a conclusion.

Perhaps I should have seen the signs… :joy:

4 Likes

Obviously, I missed the new stuff for November-- the new stuff is highly anticipated by me each month. I know last month, I voiced some displeasure. Not so this month! There is a good mix of genres and ages. Holes are being filled-- some I didn’t know existed.

When of my ‘grails’ is the planned addition of Wonder Woman #211, which gives a huge, continuous run of the title.

Kudos to the Archivists! I can’t wait to plug the additions on my podcast in early- November. I want to see what ComiXology adds for November. As the Milestone wraps up, I look forward to seeing what gets added to the Archives!

5 Likes

No Batman/Catwoman #5 this month? That’s a major bummer :frowning:

4 Likes

There was a delay in the physical release for Batman/Catwoman 5. Issue 4 came out in March and issue 5 came out in June. Unfortunately, that means the book will be delayed on DCUI.

5 Likes

Why are we getting Teen Titans issues that are already on here?

2 Likes

To keep you confused instead of recognizing the giant bat behind you.

3 Likes

Because they’re not on Comixology. We’re beholden to whatever Comixology gets. So even if it’s something we already have, we have to get it again if they don’t. It’s dumb, but what are you gonna do? At least we’ll be getting some new issues this time, unlike with Green Arrow (1988).

3 Likes

Solid list right there. Looking foward to several titles.

2 Likes