What's New on DCUI: December 2021

Welcome to the community!

Tell me about it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i won on ebay $137 deathstroke new 52 seems no love for it? i’m buying it rest is over $400 for it i cant see a reprint soon!..violent book great one!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! No way, you won it on ebay? :open_mouth: I’m glad you like it so much! Deathstroke is near and dear to my heart

2 Likes

Tonight is the night! (Technology Tomorrow) At 9:00pm PST time, Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries arrive with the first 3 issues! Can’t wait!
In the meantime I’ll be reading Batman: Noel today as part of a book club! :grinning:
Thankyou @Moderators and DC Comics crewmembers behind the scene.
:0_book_club:

5 Likes

So many fun activities :smiley:

Thanks for being here with us!

2 Likes

Have really been enjoying the new Joker series. So far, it has been fallowing Jim Gordon and this has been an amazing story for him. It fallows a lot emotionally from how the events of The Killing Joke and his work in general and his life has weighed on him over the years. I look forward to further issues in the future.

I have also been reading Robin and Robins. Both very interesting and fun.

2 Likes

The new releases showing for today are from a month ago. We should have Nightwing 81, Flash 771, Catwoman 32, Superman Red & Blue 4, Supergirl Woman of Tomorrow, and Hardware: Season One 4.

4 Likes

They’re in the catalog if you go to “View Series.” At least the ones I read are.

True (except for Hardware), but they should be showing on the Latest Releases page, which was what I was bringing to the attention of the moderators.

2 Likes

Thank you, Knight! I’ve passed it along. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I just took a pic of all of em & searched em one by one. I did the same thing last week. On that note tho…Hardware Season One #4 & The Joker Puzzlebox issues #13 & #14 aren’t on here. #13 was supposed to be almost 2 weeks ago. #13 was supposed to be yesterday & still only 12 issues of it up?

Lots of batman and superman titles. much appreciated. and Nightwing. Been waiting for this it seems forever. And more Teen Titans Academy. Excellent. it looks like a lot is coming for the new year as well.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @gothambelfry258.16653, it’s great to see you here! I’m definitely way behind on all the many comics I’ve been meaning to read, and it looks like all the new issues coming is just going to make it harder (and more fun) to catch up. Let us know if we can ever help you with anything!

Did I miss an explanation for why neither #13 nor #14 of ‘The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut’ posted?

1 Like

No. I’m still waiting for the same info. I reported both of em a while ago, & I have 2 more. King Shark #10 doesn’t work & is on here but explore is only option (can’t read it) & Hardware Season One #4 never made it either @Green.Lantern or @LastSon0fMars or @staticshocks . We never got any Joker Puzzlebox’s past #12, King Shark #10 is on here but can’t read it & Hardware Season One #4 never arrived. We got a total of 12 comics Tuesday. Since the Tuesday b4 this, we’ve had a total of 12 comics added. That can’t be right? I’m pretty sure in the last 2 1/2 weeks we’ve had 12 total comics added? Excluding the man drops I mean…12 this past Tuesday & the 20 or so main drops the prior Tuesday. But, no new issues in the weekly issues added area. I know they aren’t actually weekly. But, it’s been forever since anything in that area has been added. Especially the ones that say :point_up: up there, that they are on here. No Joker Presents A Puzzlebox ever happened & King Shark only option is to explore it. Which basically just means u can look at the picture of it :joy:. I can’t convey tone, but I’m not saying it as a what the #$& type deal. Just wondering if there supposed to be on & aren’t? Or, were mistakenly put on the list, but not coming?

The short answer: we get those digital-first issues when Comixology does, despite whatever these “What’s New” lists may say. King Shark #10 is releasing tomorrow, and Puzzlebox #13 is releasing January 4. Your best bet when wondering where an anticipated promised comic issue is is to check the release date on Comixology. It won’t be on here before then.

Edit: Hardware Season One #4 doesn’t even appear on Comixology, so I would take that to mean that that issue has been indefinitely delayed.

1 Like

Similarly to what Kookie mentioned above, we’re still dealing with delays as we have been for a bit now, which was initially predicted to last a good few months. I can definitely understand any confusion/frustration about this and will do my best to help keep everyone updated about delays when they come into knowledge.

I can also do some poking about the Hardware issue too. Thanks for the reports!

EDIT: @KookieSuperApe @capo-mage And back with that.

As of right now, I’m afraid we’re unable to provide much info on the whereabouts of the Hardware/Puzzlebox issues, nor can we make any ETAs on their arrivals to the service, which leaves us at an unfortunate stalemate for the time being. I know it’s definitely not what you guys want to hear – since it’s basically a resounding “beats us” – but we’re in communication with the team and will try to relay as much info as we can once it becomes available.

We really appreciate your patience with this. We know how disappointing problems like this can be on the service, so we’re trying our best to keep everyone in the loop as it’s the least we can do for you folks. And thanks again for bringing these issues up – I’m hoping they’ll get resolved sooner than later. :pray:

4 Likes

No problem, ty for the explanation. idk if it was just mine or everyone’s? I just finished today’s drops & I started at 4am. They were already posted, that’s awesome :sunglasses:. So I can keep plenty busy. I was just curious if someone forgot? Or if it was a situation like the one u just explained. Ty btw. Not frustrated at all. I just keep checking those titles & I wondered if it was just a glitch on my iPad cuz I get plenty that aren’t this sites fault lol. I need an upgrade.

Does not appear that this issue ever made it onto DC Universe. Any ETA on it?

1 Like

Hey @FelixLeiter, thanks for bringing this to our attention. It doesn’t seem to be appearing on my end either so I’ve brought this up to the team to take a look into as soon as possible. :+1:

1 Like