What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: APRIL

leans back in his chair and taps his chin for a moment as he thinks

You did?

3 Likes

Just now I did! And also on the Superman thread!

3 Likes

I figured you meant the Superman Thread, but I wanted to be sure, all the same.

Thanks, Coppertop! :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

I am new to Ultra. so many really great books to read. I was really impressed by the free book that came with the membership. I am always excited for anything Batman. especially bat family centric stories. I hope we start to see more clark in the superman stories a little less Jon. I like Jon, don’t get me wrong. it seems like they are trying to sideline clark, tho.
What does everyone think of the Dawn of DC so far?

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, @brentonfan25.77120. Please let me or the other moderators know if you need anything.

3 Likes

Stuff I am ignoring for older comics.

2 Likes

Same here.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m enjoying it. It’s a lot less dark than they’ve been for a while and I like it when DC leans into the fun. Mind you, I also know I’m in the minority, as almost all of the series that I’ve loved have died a quick death (with the exception of Impulse).

1 Like

Did Stargirl: Lost Children #6 get delayed? I’ve been waiting all month for it.

1 Like

I’m really digging it what I’ve read so far – mostly the Superman books, which all seem like they’re in good hands. Looking forward to checking out Doom Patrol on Ultra!

1 Like

I see its out next week so maybe they delayed it so everyone gets it at the same time

2 Likes

To the mods - do you know if there’s any way to add a “subscribe” button to series so we can get an email when a new issue has been added?

3 Likes

2 more weeks now.

2 Likes

That isn’t a feature yet, unfortunately, but I do think it would be super helpful! I’ve passed along this suggestion for you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It would be super awesome to get an email on Tuesdays with “you have new comics to read”! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for that suggestion, I’ve passed it along to let the team know you’re interested. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was searching for the comics that’ll be released in April 2024, found this and was reading/reacting to it until I just realized this is for 2023. D’oh!

4 Likes

I hate you for posting :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought it was the new April books and was excited when I saw the key archives symbol back. LOL

5 Likes

same thing just happened to me lol

2 Likes

Yeah, everybody.Thanks for bubbling this one to the top LOL

3 Likes