What's New on DC Universe for 5/7

We just had a shipment of new comics here at DCU and we are here to share the news with you!

You can check out the entire list below:

Action Comics Special (2016)
America vs The Justice Society (1985)
Batman (2016)
Batman: Sins of the Father (2018)
Bombshells: United (2017)
Cyborg (2016)
DC Nation (2018)
Deadman (1985)
Deathstroke (2016)
Detective Comics (1937-2011)
Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles (2018)
Green Arrow (2016)
Green Lanterns (2016)
Harley Quinn: Harley Loves Joker (2018)
Hourman (1999-2001)
Injustice 2 (2017)
Justice League of America (1960-1987) Annual
Lois Lane (1986)
Nightwing (2016)
Shade, The Changing Woman (2018)
Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay (2018)
Superman’s Girlfriend, Lois Lane (1958-1974)
Tales of the Green Lantern Corps (1981) 1-3
Teen Titans Go! (2013)
The Curse of Brimstone (2018)

For more information regarding these additions and a new addition to Doom Patrol, check out the article over in the news section or copy this link: What's New on DC Universe for 5/7: HARLEY LOVES JOKER, TALES OF THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS, & More!

11 Likes

I read Hourman #1 this morning. I hope this is a series DC proper will release a few issues each week for as they get converted.

Thank you for the new goodies! hug

3 Likes

Only one Silver Age book. :frowning: There are hundreds of WW, Superman, and Batman SA issues not up yet. I hope these are coming soon!

3 Likes

@karlkindt4 Not all comics from those eras have been digitalized and restored.

3 Likes

@Awesome_Squid
There seem to be plenty of older comics that are up in more raw form than the comixology complete digital restorations. Such as the Sensation Comics early issues (after the first few), and Comics Cavalcade, and a few others. I’d be happy to have these kinds of versions fill the huge gaps in the Golden and Silver age, until better restorations come about.

4 Likes

@roobarbsmith I didn’t consider that. That’s a good idea!

1 Like

I like that the news article listed the older and more recent comics added this time. I hope that stays the norm.

5 Likes

Yeeeeaaaayyy

Highly recommend Snagglepuss, that was one of the best series in 2018! I would also recommend The Curse of Brimstone, it’s sort of a B-Movie horror comic that had some pretty cool plot points and good artwork.

3 Likes

I just want to say that its cool you’re putting up single issues of stuff like Justice Society vs America that are already available in collections. Keep up the good work!