What's New 8/31: Generations Forged!

Happy Tuesday!

This week we have another wave of Future State issues as well as Generations Forged and the continuation of RWBY, Legends of the Dark Knight and Suicide Squad: King Shark!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
RWBY/Justice League 11 8/31/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight 9 9/1/2021
Infinite Frontier: Secret Files 4 9/2/2021
Suicide Squad: King Shark 3 9/3/2021
Represent! 12 9/3/2021
Truth & Justice 14 9/6/2021

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

5 Likes

Wonder Woman #47, which was released last week, is still not accessible from the series page. And Wonder Woman #48, which was released on Comixology today, was not added to DCUI at all. Does anyone know what is going on with these issues?

2 Likes

Hey Kookie,

I’ve been in communication with the content team all morning. Seems like we’re experiencing a weird technical issue (though I don’t fully understand it). The important thing is that they’re aware of the issue and working on getting it fixed!

I’m sorry for the frustration that this is likely to cause, I’m doing my best to make sure that the team is on top of this!

1 Like

Thanks, Alec! As noted in the Help Center, both issues are currently available through the DCUI app, so at least there’s that.

While you’re here, though, any update yet on this week’s issue of Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox? That one’s not available in either place.

1 Like

Hey Kookie,

I let the team know about that yesterday when it was reported. I suspect it may be related to the same technical issue that is affecting Wonder Woman. I’ll keep you posted!

1 Like

Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox #7 is now available. Huzzah!

1 Like

Yes!! The team just DM’d me to let me know. Success! Are the 2 Wonder Woman issues behaving themselves now?

1 Like

Not yet. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Alrighty, I’ll let 'em know. Thanks for checking!

1 Like

If you’re addicted to the new releases on DC Universe Infinite like I am, you may want to join our discussion on this link in another part of DC Community, it’s free free free!!!

1 Like