What's New 6/29: The Next Piece of The Joker's Puzzle 🧩

Happy Tuesday!

This week, we give you another piece of the puzzle in The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox #3. Things are also cooling off in the latest Endless Winter special and we’re taking you all the way back to the 1950s with Strange Adventures #2!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

I’m in the mood for a Sensational Wonder Woman #12, Batman Beyond #50 and Strange Adventures #2 breakfast sammich.

Raisin Bran can cram it. New comics are how one truly starts the day. Two scoops of 'em is The Way.

SN: I remember DC Connect #14 coming out last week (the current week of the JLBC highlighted it). Was that posted a week early?

3 Likes

It was in a strange dead zone (i.e. Monday June 28th), so right at the end of last week’s What’s New and technically at the start of this week. Just wanted to make sure everyone saw it :wink:

4 Likes

Ah so.

Could I have a cookie for highlighting it early (kinda-sorta), then?

Pleeease? :smiley:

3 Likes

Just one. Don’t spoil your dinner. :cookie:

3 Likes

Score!

nibbles a Kettle Corn Oreo, then washes it down with Ovaltine

Ah! :yum: Breakfast of Champions! Take that, Wheaties!

resumes reads of New to DCUI™ comics

3 Likes

The link above took me to last week’s events, is there a posting for this week? I know of a neat watch along Thursday for example coming up

1 Like

It’s the latest community highlights with the next one arriving on Thursday. It’s the Week of 06/21, but actually starts from 06/24 onwards.

Once AJ returns, we’ll get the calendar images updated to cover everything a little simpler. We’re just in a little mid-zone at the moment.

1 Like

interesting

OK…

• Endless Winter Part 7 - Justice League Dark #29
  • Endless Winter Part 8 - Black Adam: Endless Winter Special #1
  • The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut #3
  • DC Connect #14
1 Like

All I see is Puzzle Box 1 and 2. It took a couple of weeks from when 2 was listed to arrive here as well

Please note that The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut has a release date next to it. In this case it was yesterday (July 5th).

We post release dates next to all of our Digital First Series releases as they come out at different days of the week.