What's New 6/22: Tales From The Dark Multiverse: A Crisis on Infinite Earths & More!

Happy Tuesday!

It’s a busy week with 25 new issues arriving on DC Universe Infinite! We have the arrival of Tales From The Dark Multiverse: A Crisis on Infinite Earths, Teen Titans: Endless Winter Special and the very first issue of Strange Adventures from 1950!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Truth and Justice 11 6/23/21
Sensational Wonder Woman 11 6/24/21
Challenge of the Super Sons 9 6/25/21
The Next Batman: Second Son 5 6/28/21

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

15 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

Batman #105

6 Likes

The Batman’s Grave #1 to #12

5 Likes

I read Strange Adventures #1 after it dropped last night, and am in the process of reading Hardware #14 as I type.

6 Likes

Dark Nights: Death Metal #6

4 Likes

It’s only been two weeks since I read the comic book. DCU Infinite has become my favorite app.

6 Likes

DCUI is indeed the coolest app.

wears his “Make mine DCUI!” t-shirt with pride

6 Likes

how long have you been reading comicbooks?

5 Likes

31 years (I’ve been a DC fan for 32).

You?

4 Likes

you are a legend :pray:

5 Likes

Nah! Thank you all the same, though. :clark_hv_4:

I see myself as a humble boy from another world. A world that now only exists in memories and legends.

One day, I shall take flight and make myself super. A super man, one could say.

:superman:

4 Likes

whose your fav superhero?

4 Likes

The man, the myth, the legend. The first and greatest superhero of all time. The character without which, DC Comics would not be what it is today. He whom Batman owes his entire existence to.

As was said in the Fleischer Studios Superman shorts, “This amazing stranger from the planet Krypton! The Man of Steel! SUPERMAN!”

So, yeah. Superman. From 1989-2005, Batman was my #1, with Superman a very close second. In 2006, Superman became tied with Batman as my #1. In 2007, Superman eclipsed The Dark Knight to become my sole #1 favorite, which he’s been ever since.

What about you?

7 Likes

There’s only one superhero for me and that’s Batman.

5 Likes

You are, of course, talking about the Crimson Avenger.

*reads rest of post *

Oh.

4 Likes

Sure, sure. I dig The Crimson Avenger, plenty.

That issue of Justice League Unlimited he was in? chef’s kiss

4 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

See, I was thinking Spring Heeled Jack.

3 Likes