What's New 6/15: Milestone Comics Returns with the Arrival of Static (Season One)!

Happy Tuesday!

This is another big week with the release of Static Season 1, the 5th installment of Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point, Batman Black & White and a whole roster of other issues!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

8 Likes

Checked out the new Static right away – so good to see him back! Loved it!

Looking forward to Truth & Justice & Next Batman, too… and in the archives, I’ll be dipping in and out of Wasteland issues for a while. They’re such weird fun.

4 Likes

Glad to hear, @rstaeger.12645! I was also super excited about Static and was not disappointed. :cloud_with_lightning:

4 Likes

I thought Static was really well done and I never read any of the previous stuff. I had no problem at all jumping in - cool to see it read well for longtime fans as well.

3 Likes

I picked up a bunch of Vita Ayala books to read this weekend. (The Wilds (Black Mask), Quarter Killer (Comixology), Xena (Dynamite), James Bond (Dynamite), and Ironheart 2020 (Marvel)) Hope they live up to what I read in Static.

Does anyone know if Puzzlebox has any backstory to it, or is it a standalone?

2 Likes

PUZZLE BOX is a stand alone. I read it with nother context at least and it not only made 100% sense, it was a surprisingly fun book.

It’s pretty clever, with heightened personalities and a fun sense of humor.

2 Likes

Excellent, thanks!!

2 Likes