What's New 6/08: The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox!

June is sailing by! :sailboat:

It’s a busy week this week! We have new releases in the form of The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut, Batman/Catwoman, Justice League: Endless Winter and much, much more!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

14 Likes

The issue page says “Invalid Date” where the publishing date should be…

4 Likes

Forgot Bat/Cat was coming. Woo​:tada:

5 Likes

Only issues #4 & 5 of Wasteland were made available today. I checked Comixology and the release date for issue #6 got bumped to Friday (6/11) for some reason. I just want to make sure that issue 6 will also be added here on Friday when it gets released.

4 Likes

Will check that for you, Kookie! Thanks for the flag :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, reporting!

2 Likes

I’m down for:

• the new issue of Sensational Wonder Woman
  • Tales from the Dark Multiverse: War of the Gods (the only issue from the second round of TFTDM that I didn’t buy)
  • Hardware #13 (lovin’ this series!)
2 Likes

Are we ever going to get the rest of the Earth One graphic novels on here?

2 Likes

Hey @bvtheepic, I’ll look into this for you! We also have a thread here to keep track of requests for comics that haven’t quite made it into the digital realm or on the platform. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @Shayera.Hol , hi there @bvtheepic! I’m double-checking out library, and it looks like we’re missing:

Teen Titans: Earth One (Entire Series)
Superman: Earth One (Volume II & III)
Batman: Earth One (Volume II & III)
Wonder Woman: Earth One (Volume II & III)
Green Lantern: Earth One (Volume II & III)

We’ll submit this request and see what magic we can make happen, but please let us know if we’re missing anything!

4 Likes

Wasteland #6 was supposed to have been released today, but has now disappeared from Comixology entirely. Any ideas what’s going on with that? Or is this destined to be another series where there’s a couple issues randomly missing, like Spectre (1987)?

2 Likes

Hey Kookie!

We don’t have any info on what’s happening with Wasteland #6 at the moment, but I’ll be sure to let you know as soon as we know.

I’m wondering if there was a mixup between Wasteland #6

And the real Wasteland #6

2 Likes

Nvm I misread.

Any news on why Wasteland #6 isn’t being uploaded or digitally reprinted?

Wasteland #6 – which suffered from a cover mix-up (issue 5 initially had imagery and indicia for #6, there was a reprint with the correct cover for #5, then #6 was released the following month with a blank white cover) – is still not on the site, but 7-9 have been added. Might this stem from the cover mix-up back in the day, and will we see issue #6 anytime soon?
Thanks.

2 Likes

As I mentioned earlier to Kookie, that is absolutely my working theory. However, we don’t have any info right now as to what is going on with Wasteland #6. As soon as we know, we’ll let you know!

3 Likes