What's New 5/25: Aquaman Gets Married, and More Death Metal!

There’s no way getting around it: this year is going by fast. (Rumor has it it’s nearly June!) As
we head towards Memorial Day weekend and more of the world opens back up, for any time that you’re feeling more like staying in than venturing out, DC UNIVERSE INFINITE is here—with plenty of new additions this week, including the next chapter of Dark Nights: Death Metal!

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Truth and Justice 7 5/26/21
Sensational Wonder Woman 7 5/27/21
Represent! 5 5/28/21
The Next Batman: Second Son 1 5/31/21

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

11 Likes

A lot of finales this week. Sounds awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

Woo Woo! Golden Age Wonder Woman!!! Just what I’ve always wanted. It pays to ask!

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re both excited about the new additions, @NYJt3 and @SteveTrevor2.0! What were your favorite moments? :00_wonder_woman_gold:

3 Likes

Haven’t read them yet. Been busy this week. But getting to it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Why no mention of Looney Tunes #257? I was happy to see that. Can we expect more? Back issues?

2 Likes

I’m always happy to see Etta Candy in action! Etta Candy racing cars makes it even better.

2 Likes

Hey,

This issue was incorrectly listed as ‘coming soon’. At present, we have no plans to add any Looney Tunes issues to the service other than those that are already there.

Sorry for the confusion!

3 Likes