What's New 4/27: Dark Nights: Death Metal Robin King Arrives!

What happens in Gotham City after “The Joker War”? Who is the Robin King? What’s causing the latest conflict between Wonder Woman and Artemis? These are great questions, and what’s even greater is that all of the answers can be found in this week’s new offerings on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE. Let’s dive in!

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Truth and Justice 3 4/28/21
Sensational Wonder Woman 3 4/29/21
Challenge of the Super Sons 7 5/3/2021

NEW COMICS

TITLE ISSUE
Dark Nights: Death Metal Robin King 1
Batman 101
Catwoman 26
Justice League 55
Metal Men 11
Nightwing 75
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? 106
Teen Titans 46
Aquaman 64

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to Sensational Wonder Woman #3.

Since I’m new here I am seeing helpful posts all over, so thanks for taking the time to mention the issues coming to DC Universe Infinite. I know it might be a pain to do, but I appreciate the helpful info.

3 Likes

Welcome! We’re glad to hear it. Please do not hesitate to reach out to the mods if you need help with anything!

2 Likes

Thanks, @Barrys.Better.Half. Will do.

2 Likes

I’m also finding these weekly threads very helpful. Thanks!

1 Like

Woohoo :smiley: I love reading these threads myself haha

1 Like

Any chance of fast-tracking The Winter Men from the Wildstorm catalogue, letting us see some great work by the late John Paul Leon?

If I could, I would! The moderation team doesn’t have any control over stuff like that though, sorry!

Thanks for the quick reply! Is there a better place I can direct my suggestion to?

We do have a Comic Book Print to Digital Request topic that you can take a look at and request things for over there! We’d be happy to add your suggestions onto our list of requests we send on up to the people who make these decisions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, fantastic! Thanks so much!