What's New 2/8: BOOYAH!

This part is the most important! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I read about 95% of the Digital First/New Comics that get posted on here but life gets in the way so I’m WAY behind. Just getting to this week now (finished Wonder Woman Black & Gold #2 earlier today to complete the books from 02/01 and loved it!). I’m definitely reading The Nice House on the Lake first and then will probably read all Teen Titans Go!: Booyah #1-4 and wrap it up with Strange Love Adventures before calling it a night.

Books I’m skipping on this list are American Vampire 1976 (I’m going to read that whole series at some point so I’ll get to it eventually), The Dreaming: Waking Hours and Crime Syndicate. I don’t know what it is about Crime Syndicate but I really don’t like that title. It’s rare for me to be unable to read a DC comic but that’s one example.

I’m a sucker for a #1 issue so looking forward to seeing what Suicide Squad: Get Joker! is all about. That’ll probably be the book I read tomorrow with coffee. My hope is to be back on schedule when you drop the books on Tuesday, October 4th!

Suicide Squad: Get Joker #1 was fantastic! Man I love @ThatBlackLabelLife!

Teen Titans Go!: Booyah was a lot of fun. I wish that were an ongoing Digital First title.