What's New 11/5: New TITANS, DEATHSTROKE/YOGI BEAR SPECIAL & More!

It’s Tuesday and you know what that means? Time to find out what’s new on DC Universe this week! We survived the thrills and chills of Halloween with only moderate mortal peril and a slight candy coma. But November is here now, and there’s plenty of cool new things to feast on in preparation for Thanksgiving!

As always, we’ve got some amazing new comics for you:

Deadman (2002-2002) 8
Detective Comics (1937-2011) 332
Doom Patrol (2001-2003) 6
Son of Ambush Bug (1986) 4
House of Mystery (1951-1983) 186
House of Secrets (1956-1978) 117
Nathaniel Dusk (1985) 3
Superman (1939-2011) 10
Batman Secret Files (2018-) 1
Doom Patrol (2016-) 12
The Wild Storm (2017-) 18
Injustice Vs. Masters of the Universe (2018-2018) 4
Sideways Annual (2018-) 1
The Terrifics Annual (2018-) 1
Justice League/Aquaman: Drowned Earth Special (2018-) 1
Green Lantern/Huckleberry Hound Special (2018-) 1
Deathstroke/Yogi Bear Special (2018-) 1
Nightwing/Magilla Gorilla Special (2018-) 1
Superman/Top Cat Special (2018-) 1

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help inspire your creativity, we have a new episode of Titans this Friday and so much more in our Community! You can read about everything that’s new in today’s News article.

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

12 Likes

Yogi: It’s time to steal some picnic basket!
Deathstroke: Hands off the basket bear or you’re dead!
Yogi: YIKES!
LOL, can’t wait to read it, Thankyou DC for adding them. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yogi was the first one I downloaded. Will BooBoo appear?

2 Likes

Briefly, but in a plot-driving sort of way.

2 Likes

Yogi and Boo-Boo are meandering through the woods of Jellystone Park.

Yogi: “Hey hey, Boo-Boo! Time for a Five Finger Discount Breakfast Special, eh?”

Boo-Boo is looking around the woods nervously as he follows Yogi in his morning quest to swipe pic-a-nic baskets.

Boo-Boo: “Uh, Yogi. Rumor has it that Ranger Smith got so pissed with you swiping picnic baskets that he-”

Yogi: “Pic-a-nic, Boo. Say it right or don’t say it.”

Boo-Boo sighs, rolls his eyes and says “Anyway, I heard Smith hired a mercenary to put a stop to your thieving and-”

Ranger Smith pops up from a nearby thicket.

Ranger Smith: “You heard right, Mr. Bowtie Bear. Gentlemen, I give you…Deathstroke, The Terminator!”

Anywho…as for what I read, that’d be Son of Ambush Bug #4 and Superman v1 #10.

1 Like

Speaking of eateries, weren’t the JellyStone characters shills for A&w?

1 Like

News to me. I just can’t see why a bear would go to a restaurant where the server affixes a tray to your window when he has no car.

Boo-Boo could probably roar his way through a 12-pack of A&W Root Beer though, as it likely beats the heck out of Jellystone River.

Fun Fact: The live-action Yogi Bear movie stunk (sorry WB, it did).

Apparently I was a dimwitted child because I thought Rooty the Bear was Yogi. But in my defense they’re both bears

4 Likes

You know what else @msgtv? They’re both bears without pants.

To paraphrase Arthur Reeves from Batman: Mask of the Phantasm: “What kind of a world are we living in, when we allow bears to run rampant through our national park system and hallowed drive-in eateries while not wearing pantalooms?”

I like Rooty’s hat.

1 Like

His pantlesss bear claims to be named Stoney, but I feel like I’ve seen him before

2 Likes

Looks like Rooty yoinked the ICEE Bear’s sweater, dyed it the color of Slush Puppie’s t-shirt, then put “Stoney” on it.

3 Likes

Deathstroke and Yogi seems like the right kind of team up. Deathstroke uses 90% of his brain and Yogi is smarter than your average bear. I bet it writes itself…

2 Likes

That ain’t smoke ya’ll are smelling…it’s what’s for dinner.

1 Like