Whats everyone's thoughts on this episode of titans?

I personally really liked this episode especially the route they are taking with connor and his future struggles with his morality and choosing between good and evil. It was a very interesting story arc to set up here. As with the ending im sure bruce wayne which is the next episode will have something to do with saving connor. SAVE KRYPTO

3 Likes

Last two episodes have been my favorite out of both seasons

3 Likes

Soooo gooood.

Although the Cadmus goons shooting up lex’s house made me raise an eyebrow. I was like “do they KNOW who signs thier checks?”

Last i heard killing the boss’ dad doesnt bode well for long term employmemt.

4 Likes

Felt the feeling of superman in this one. Cant help himself but to save people. By far my favorite episode. I hope we get to actually see superman or at least ma kent

3 Likes

So we don’t Think lil supes is dead?

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t really like Titans (not judging if you do), but this last episode was really good. If the whole series maintained this quality, I would be a much bigger fan.

1 Like

When it comes down to Lex trying to recover his “investment”, killing his dad barely makes the radar. His blind father is living in the old, rundown house when Lex could have him at the best retirement village on the planet with pocket change. It was pretty obvious Lex hadn’t been there in years, possibly decades.

1 Like

It was good, for the most part, but it kept on buffering, everytime i was getting into it, started buffering, please fix this…

I enjoyed the episode. Great seeing Connor brought into the Titans and loved the inclusion of Krypto! I’m also happy with the resolution of last weeks cliffhanger. This show keeps getting better each episode!

1 Like

Live Action Krypto was a benchmark for super hero tv shows.

When he plays fetch with the rocket, was the money shot.

Krypto grabbing the rocket might be the best moment in DC show history. Or film.