What's Coming to DC Universe in August

Hey schway! I’ve been looking forward to this post. Let’s see what we’ve got. reads list

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

The 1967 Filmation Aquaman series is coming here in HD?!

Are you serious? I mean…Holy Fing S! I never thought any of the Filmation shows would see an HD remaster due to costs, finding source masters, etc.

Man alive, that KICKS ASS! I’m hyped to see Ted Knight (aka Mr. “Meanwhile at the Hall of Justice.” on Super Friends and Ted Baxter from The Mary Tyler Moore Show) narrated Aquaman adventures in crystal clear high definition.

I still wish Batman: Hush was debuting here on the 6th. Can the reason why it wasn’t bumped up be revealed?

Anyhow…Filmation Aquaman in HD…**** yeah! jumps up and down with joy

6 Likes

Yes like Beware The Bat.

2 Likes

Batman hush Batman beyond all new comics

Can you guys add some of the old swamp thing stuff soon please

3 Likes

Grife! In my excitement for HD Filmation Aquaman goodness, I forgot to mention how beyond excited I am for Batman Beyond in HD.

Mods: Can we expect season 2 in September and 3 in October?

1 Like

you guys should make more green lantern animated series eps reason hope razor we never saw any yellow lanterns and im emotionly attatched bring it back

3 Likes

Yaaasss outsiders! Give us a real taste! >:P

1 Like

Ambush bug trolling and changing all 500 dimensions

1 Like

4th wall breaking to hehehe

1 Like

Constantine!! Yus!

1 Like

When are you guys going to do season two of Doom Patrol and Titans?

Um, so I was just looking at the new arrivals for today, and I couldn’t help but notice several Vertigo titles in the mix. Does this mean…?

3 Likes

Whoa some cool things coming out next month can’t wait to see Batman Hush. Constantine was a really good movie when I saw it the first time and am looking forward to seeing it again

Incredibly excited for Aquaman! This bodes well for the future.

1 Like

Is the batman vs TMNT, suicide squad anime movie going to get released on app

@batdad23 season 2 of Titans premieres on September 6th, and they haven’t started filming Doom Patrol season 2 yet (but it will have one)

@batdad23 season 2 of Titans premieres on September 6th, and they haven’t started filming Doom Patrol season 2 yet (but it will have one)

Swamp Thing (Season) Finale? #saveswampthing

1 Like

I REALLY appreciate all thats is being put on the service every week!!! Having said that, I would give some very important parts of my body to get the 1960’s Batman show on here​:pray:t2::grin:

Unfortunately, Fox (now Disney) owns it. WB would have to buy their rights back or something, which we all hope they do if course. Disney should not own anything DC!

1 Like