What's Coming to DC Universe in August

It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for- the announcement of the next batch of goodies for the month to come!

In addition to all the delicious comic books AND 4K Ultra HD episodes of Swamp Thing, Titans, Doom Patrol, and Young Justice: Outsiders (Part 1), this month we’ll also be dropping:

• Constantine 2005 (8/1) :male_detective:
• Swamp Thing Season Finale (8/2) :deciduous_tree:
• DC Spotlight: SHAZAM! (8/9) :zap:
• Batman HUSH (8/13) :bat:
• Young Justice: Outsiders New Episodes (8/6, 8/13, 8/20):family_man_woman_girl_boy:
• Aquaman (1967) Remastered HD (8/16) :ocean:
• Batman Beyond Remastered HD season 1 (8/23) :red_circle:
• Young Justice: Outsiders Season Finale (8/27) :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

With nothing leaving the service! :tada:

So, which Watch-Along of the above will YOU be joining? Stay tuned for the complete schedule of the party in the weeks to come!

57 Likes

Please bring back Aquaman spotlight Documentary, cannot wait for Shazam Spotlight!! Was this aired at SDCC

5 Likes

Looks like a HOT month! :fire:

5 Likes

@the hello Yes!

3 Likes

Swamp Thing Series Finale, unless things have changed. :cry:

Looking forward to Constantine, I haven’t seen that in years.

8 Likes

DC Universe ads on instagram are advertising is as the SERIES Finale. Not season. Can that be confirmed?

Really looking forward to this Batman Beyond remaster.

Awesome that nothing is leaving this month!

3 Likes

Constantine and Aquaman! Batman Beyond!(HD) Young Justice Batman Hush! Looks allot to look Forward to . I think I will binge Swamp Thing once its run is over.

2 Likes

Now thats a great start Constantine hope we more old movies Jonah Hex is out there that’s a very underrated movie that people don’t know about it

4 Likes

ConstanTAIIIINE

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing the DC Spotlight: Shazam Documentary… And of course, Batman HUSH…

1 Like

Can confirm, Series finale for Swamp Thing.

1 Like

This is a lineup that was worth the wait, especially with nothing leaving. Have not seen Constantine but for that reason and that I heard it was good I was hoping it would be coming to this. With this an Watchman it is nice to see some variety in the live action movies than just rotating out the old Batman and Superman films. (not that I don’t hope to see them back someday).

I have not been Swamp Thing’s kindest critic as some might have noticed, but as a whole it has been enjoyable looking forward to the finale, hope it doesn’t suffer from hacving to re-write it to most likely close the series.

Like the Aquaman DCU Spotlight, so looking forward to Shazam!'s although hope it stays longer, but plan to watch it once it drops expecting to enjoy it.

I knew Batman: Hush was coming but am looking forward to it, have yet to see all of them but seen around half the DC Anmated films and they have yet to dissapoint, so sure this will not be an exception.

Won’t lie am behind on Young Justice so can’t really get personally hyped for it’s new episodes, but know plenty are. And think it is good for the service to have another completed season of content. The more the better to draw people in and keep this service thriving.

Also looking forward to Aquaman. I don’t think I will end up watching all of them, old Saturday Morning cartoons are not the most bingable to me in 2018. But do plan to watch some. While I watch the Filmation Superman as a kid in re-runs, Aquaman was the one that they re-ran the most in my area so I associate it with my childhood more then the other two Filmation ones (I know filmation made more then just three DC Shows, but the Superman, Batman and Aquaman ones always seemed like a trio to me for some reason). I know a lot of others are looking forward to it and re-mastered in HD… that is an unexpected bonus.

I know they just re-mastered the Batman Beyond HD set on DVD so it is a great surprise we are getting it so soon. DCU took care of us on that one.

Seriously, a lot to look forward to with this update. And good to see nothing leaving next month (also think it is a good thing for the I assume many new subscribers to come from Comic-Con as it would have left a bad impression if things left weeks after they joined.

5 Likes

I guess this is great. Doesn’t feel like an announcement :frowning: but just a reminder.

1 Like

A bit sad that it’s the last of Swampy, but I’m looking forward to Hush and HD Batman Beyond.

4 Likes

Curious to see how Hush turns out, early Comic-Con reviews looked promising. Probably gonna sneak in a comics read of that one soon. Got Young Justice to tide me over til then though!

3 Likes

Super excited. Batman: Hush, season finales for Swamp Thing and Young Justice, and Aquaman (1967) with nothing leaving? That’s priceless.

3 Likes

Oh wow I had no idea the old Aquaman show was being remastered in HD! I hope of course that all DC shows get this treatment eventually! I watched a bunch of them on YouTube in pretty crappy quality so I would love to see the Isis show remastered as well hopefully soon!

4 Likes

I would love to see the original Filmation Batman series on here; that is my earliest memory of Batman and Robin.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not going to lie I was expecting alot more the content on here seems very limited you guys need to add alot more there so many dc shows and movies out there all of them should be on here

7 Likes