What's a DC Comics Property You Would Like To See Adapted That Hasn't Been Announced Before?

What’s a DC Comics property or any DC Comics imprint you would like to see adapted into a TV series or movie that hasn’t been announced or had a previous iteration?
I would like to see these ones be adapted into a TV series or movie!!!

• Animal Man (I know it was a DC animated short, but nonetheless I’d still like to see it!)
  • Fables (I know TellTale has made a game on it, but it would still be cool)
  • Injustice comic series as an animated series on here or Adult Swim
  • American Vampire
  • Threshold The Hunted as a limited animated series
    Let me know what you guys think!!!
2 Likes

American Vampire would be amazing! There are so many cool story arcs that would look stunning in live action.

1 Like

I think Fables is a creator owned project. Anyway you know non comics readers are going to say they’re imitating Once Upon a Time even though Fables came first.

I love me some golden age so I would love an All-Star Squadron. Maybe even Sgt. Rock.

2 Likes

All Star Squadron would be perfect!

1 Like

Transmetropolitan: The Animated Series, with Warren Ellis as showrunner.

2 Likes

The Question as a live action series similar to Daredevil. Preferably with the script ripped directly from the '86 comic series.

A Captain Atom movie would also be great.

And maybe a Birds of Prey movie or series that doesn’t get hijacked by Harley Quinn for some reason. And has Oracle. It’s not Birds of Prey without Oracle.

2 Likes

Though I guess that last one technically is happening (they’re just doing it wrong), so ignore that, but I stand by the first two.

1 Like

Static and Blue Beetle…a more comic accurate Vibe.

2 Likes

Martian Manhunter

2 Likes

Seconding the ‘86 live action Question series. It’s about time.

2 Likes

How about Cave Carson?

1 Like

I’d like to see Bill Willingham’s “Fables” be adapted into a live action series, or even an adult-oriented cartoon, but I think it would be cooler in live-action.

1 Like

I’m telling you Red robin NEEDS a new series

3 Likes

I’d like to see DC Universe revive Constantine, NBC didn’t do the series any favors by not ordering the back nine episodes and then axing the series before it really got a chance to take off. And then spin off into a Justice League Dark series.

3 Likes

Hawkman, combine Johns JSA Hawkman intro with his series

1 Like

I know I’ll never see The Authority on any screen so I won’t mention it, oops.

Metal Men
Creeper
Sleeper
Apokolips

1 Like

Animal Man for sure.
But past that, anything out of the JL Dark. Rumor has it we were halfway there with Swamp Thing, but Phantom Stranger, Spectre, Deadman, Zatanna, Etrigan, that old list. Always happy to see any or all of them!

2 Likes

Earth 2 mature animated series, Tom Taylor’s New 52 run would be a fun adaptation for it!

1 Like

Dick Grayson, from orphan to Wayne’s ward, as Robin to leading the Titans, and maturing into Nightwing.

Barbara Gordon, from the Commissioner’s daughter to Batgirl to wheelchair-bound survivor of Joker, through Oracle/BoP and return to Batgirl;

Damian Wayne, offspring of Bruce Wayne and Talia alGhul, his early training in League of Assassins, moving to Wayne manor, adjustment to become Robin.

Constantine has such an interesting story and a lot of characters in his extended world. And I love Matt Ryan’s Constantine.

Adam Strange has become fascinating to me since watching Krypton and I want more.

1 Like

Guy Gardner, mainly focused on him

1 Like