What Would Be the Injustice Version of the Trinity?

again she has more reason to end them now not help them

2 Likes

True, but how could she put that in a way that would make people trust her?

2 Likes

while we use to be friends I can assure you it will not stop me from killing them on sight
the pain they caused me will never end but the pain they caused you ends now

1 Like

And there it is. Killing people is the one line Batman’s new Justice League, which includes Starfire, does not cross. She would be fired seconds after saying that.

2 Likes

batman doesn’t fire right away for saying stuff like that he may till you to cool it but it takes an attempt for batman to fire you

2 Likes

Maybe in the main DC universe, but in the Injustice Universe, he tried that with Robin and every single hero on the planet, and almost every single one of them chose to side with Superman except for a bunch of vigilantes, some criminals, a handful of magic users, and 4 or 5 metas. He can’t afford to do that anymore.

2 Likes

ok then who would you pick?
edit to add I see you already did say on top harly is nice

2 Likes

Batman. Like you said, why should he lose his spot.

Supergirl. She already earned Batman’s trust and she has stated that she wants people to see hope in the symbol of the House of El once again.

Harley Quinn. She worked hard to earn Batman’s trust after Joker died and proved that she was becoming a better person throughout the comics and in the first game, when she refused to get stuck under Joker’s thumb again. It reached that point that, mentioned in the Injustice 2 comics, Batman is willing to make her the next Robin.

Here, I put them above:

Edit: Whoops. I didn’t notice this:

Thanks.

2 Likes