What Would Be the Injustice Version of the Trinity?

So, most of the time, there is a main trinity of heroes: Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. However, in Injustice, with Wonder Woman locked up God knows where and Superman trapped in the Phantom Zone, that is no longer possible.

So, who’d be the new Trinity?

Personally, I think it’s this:

Batman: Representing courage (He fought against Superman even when every other meta was either dead or on the side of Kal-El) , inner strength (He’s never let anything stop him and never will) , and vengeance (It’s how he started his crusade in the first place).

Harley Quinn: Representing redemption (She helped the Joker destroy Metropolis and has fought to redeem herself, to the point where Batman is ready to make her the next Robin in the Injustice 2 comics), curiosity (She has ADHD and I can’t be convinced otherwise), and self-sacrifice (Her daughter Lucy being the proof).

Supergirl: Representing trust (Supergirl wants to show people they can trust her after what Superman did), hope (She wants to proof the crest of the House of El can still mean Hope), and resolve (She isn’t letting anything stop her and is clever enough to accomplish a lot).

5 Likes

the dark trinity

3 Likes

me bizzarro and artemis

3 Likes

Dead. Bizarro was eventually killed by Doomsday, mindcontrolled for the Regime by Lex Luthor, after Luthor tried to dispose of the evidence that he was involved in Bizarro’s conception.

Dead. Artemis was killed when she jumped in front of a bolt Hera shot at Hippolyta.

And no one has seen Red Hood since the crap with Ra’s Al Ghul in the comics unless you count his use as a DLC character.

That means, as cool as it would be, the Dark Trinity is not a possibility in the Injustice Universe.

2 Likes

ok so lightning trinity black lightning,flash,and black adam

2 Likes

He’s now the president, which is why he couldn’t help during the Brainiac invasion.

He just started being a hero again.

Imprisoned for supporting Superman.

2 Likes

darn

2 Likes

Try again for a non-exsistent quarter!

2 Likes

ok let me go get my non existent quarters

2 Likes

Take your time. I haven’t got all day though. Wall Street is pissy about stuff like non-existent quarters. Not sure why.

2 Likes

true true

2 Likes

So, ready for another go?

1 Like

supergirl batman and starfire

2 Likes

Could you explain why?

1 Like

well batman is still around why should he lose his spot
supergirl can take supermans spot
and starfire because she is also a warrior princess and she works well on teams

2 Likes

True, but she’s an alien everyone thought was dead and her friends Cyborg and Robin supported Superman. Would people trust her?

2 Likes

sure I mean they trust batman and robin is his son and superman was his bff

2 Likes

They trust Batman because they know he is a better alternative to Superman and because he is personally funding the efforts to rebuild Gotham, Metropolis, and Washington D.C.

Robin meanwhile supported Superman heavily and there is footage of him fighting Batman that controls the public view. For Starfire, there is no such thing.

2 Likes

but all they have on starfire is that she knew the people who went bad and that can be said for a lot of the heroes and she has reason to hate superman and robin because nightwing wouldn’t have died if it were not for both of them

2 Likes

Not really. All the Titans knew Plastic Man, but I wouldn’t call them to represent him in court. Meanwhile, all the Titans had really strong connections to the point where they’d drop everything to help a fellow Titan, even if it means the fate of the world, and there is proof of that. Any lawyer would tell you that is would count as evidence that could change the mind of a jury or judge.

2 Likes