What Was Your First DC Comics Action Figure, Game, or Toy?

Aquaman figure!

12 Likes

Superman Mego figure

OR

Super Friends Colorforms

both released in 1974

11 Likes

I’ll never forget that hammer.

11 Likes

I had a Super Powers Superman and Lex Luthor figure as a kid.

9 Likes

The imaginext Batman figures and Play sets

The Batcave picture above I believe was my first, but I had a ton of those figures Batman, Robin, Catwoman, Clayface, joker, mr. freeze, bane, and those are just the ones I remember, also I remember one Play set came with a Batman with a removal mask which I thought was genius at the time,

It was basically my equivalent to that Batman 89 toy with the removable costume.

11 Likes

The Mego action figure of Batman way back in the early Seventies.

9 Likes

Mine was either a Superman or Batman figure. I can’t remember which one I got first, but I liked them both. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wow that’s a million dollar question! I have no idea, probably the Super Power of Superman, Batman & Joker. I did have the Batgirl doll from the same company that made The Incredible Hulk doll which I also have. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

batmanjusticelord
He is no longer with me anymore

9 Likes

Hmmmmm… I joined the fandom when I was 13, so I guess my first “toy” was a small build-your-own Lego Batman figurine made up of tiny Legos. I still have it, but his left arm fell off a few years ago and I haven’t been able to find it since. I do have a few POPS though.

10 Likes

Either Mego™ Batman and Superman or Corgi™ Batmobile and Batboat.

11 Likes

the flash justice league first dc funko pop

9 Likes

I had this set of cardboard Justice League or maybe Super Friends figures that you colored yourself and then you could put them in a little plastic stand and display them. Each cutout had its own stand.

8 Likes

Not sure what I actually had first, but I remember my Superfriends lunchbox

And my Mego Batman and Robin with the Batmobile.

Really wish I had kept my toys over the years. Then again, I might need another house to keep them in, but would that be so bad?

12 Likes

That lunchbox + thermos is so especially, heartwarmingly classic. Love it!

8 Likes

Super Powers. My sister bought me a bunch when I was 6 or 7. When I started collecting figures as an adult, they were the first thing I started hunting down.

13 Likes

I didn’t get the lunchbox until first grade, that was 1976. I saw one at a convention a couple of decades later and thought, “gosh that’s small.”

8 Likes

I always wanted the Mego Batmobile, but I never did get it! I did have the Batcycle though. I wish I still had the figures and the cycle.

9 Likes

Oh, if one could clap their hands and have every such toy back in its original condition…

Those batmobiles were da bomb.

7 Likes

That one I think I might still have somewhere… I know where Batman is…

7 Likes