what to watch next

Finished birds of Prey, need a new show to watch on DCU. As well as movies. I’ve seen the following: The return of the dark Knight parts one and two, death of Superman, justice league flashpoint paradox, Batman under the red hood, assault on Arkham, help me out y’all

1 Like

Come on guys - help aadams862000.4659 out!

I recommend watching Batman: Gotham by Gaslight - it’s one of my personal favorites!

1 Like

I agree with Puddin, Gotham by Gaslight is great, it’s a very interesting elseworlds story with a unique point of view. Young Justice is dope, even if you’re not familiar with the heroes, I think the show does a great job at introducing them and getting to the essence of their characters. I enjoyed the first episode of Titans (especially Starfire), but unfortunately they’re only relating episodes one week at a time. Lastly, I heard a lot of good things about the Teen Titans cartoon, but I haven’t watched it yet.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that I did see that one lol in fact it was the first one I watched.

I forgot to mention that I did see that one lol in fact it was the first one I watched.

Batman Ninja, Titans(if you haven’t already), justice league unlimited, and Constantine

1 Like

Justice league vs teen titans is one of my favs

1 Like

CONSTANTINE!!!

1 Like

Batman/superman doom or even apocalypse

1 Like

Live action; Constantine, it’s a great show and he still pops up on Legends of Tomorrow so get to know his backstory. Animation; Justice League Unlimited, great stand alone stories and cool subplots run over several episodes. Also they go deep in obscure characters. Also, at least watch just the pilot to Lois and Clark, any series has its up and downs but that first season is a great addition to the Superman mythology.

‘Green Lantern: First Flight’
I can’t recommend it enough, it’s one of the best animated DC movies in my opinion and upon debate, my new favorite

1 Like

Batman brave and bold

1 Like