What Special Guests Would You Like To Host In Community?

I’d love a 52 reunion. Mark Waid, Greg Rucka, Grant Morrison, Geoff Johns, and Keith Giffen.

4 Likes

Todd McFarlane and/or the Brand Manager(s) of his DC product lines would be great to have on when Toy Fair 2020 rolls around (maybe the week after it finishes?). They could then guest star again later in the year as convention season gets under way to highlight a few headlining upcoming products that will debut at each convention as they come along. Same goes for the DC Brand Managers at Spin Master.

I’ll add my voice to the growing chorus for Jim Lee to appear again, as well as Tom King, so that he can talk about his run on Superman Giant (reprinted in Superman: Up in the Sky) and make more people aware of it.

John Byrne providing a retrospective on his Superman run would be excellent, especially since it’s finally coming out in omnibus form next year. Having him appear right when the omnibus comes out would be a fantastic means of promoting the book and his overall Superman output (everything from it that’s available in digital, which is 99.99% of his run, is available on DCU) as well.

A Jeph Loeb and Ed McGuiness reunion would be great, and serve to highlight their time on Superman (1987-2006), as well as their time on Superman/Batman. Most of their Superman run is available here, while “Superman/Batman: Secret Files and Origins 2003” aside, their full Superman/Batman output is on DCU as well.

1 Like

It was really great to get some cross interaction with Injustice 2, but my DC mobile game of choice is DC Legends. Any chance we could get something going with them?

1 Like

Burt ward and Julie newmar!

4 Likes

The Batman Adventures crew like Scott Peterson, Rick Burchett and Ty Templeton. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Alan Moore, Scott Snyder, Mark Hammel, and Todd Mcfarlane. Dream guests right there people.

3 Likes

I highly 2nd this!

3 Likes

George Perez!

3 Likes

The idea of this actually happening & the appearance of his snake Gods would be a pretty good read.

2 Likes

The cast of DC All-Stars.

3 Likes
  • The DC Brand Manager(s) from Spin Master would be super sweet.
  • Publishing personnel would be grand too. Maybe the editor of a particular property that ties into current or upcoming DCU Original content?
  • Known DC animation enthusiasts that can fill fans in/answer their questions on things from Fleischer Studios’ theatrically released Superman shorts to the latest and greatest from Warner Brothers Animation.
2 Likes

Great suggestions, everyone! Promise to pass these on to the team for you!

2 Likes

Diane Guerrero (Doom Patrol)
Joivan Wade (Doom Patrol)
Matt Bomer (Doom Patrol)
Brendan Fraser (Doom Patrol)
Joy Osmanski (Stargirl)
Neil Hopkins (Stargirl)
Kaley Cuoco (Harley Quinn)
Lake Bell (Harley Quinn)
Alan Tudyk (Doom Patrol/Harley Quinn)
Rachel Skarsten (Batwoman)
Meagan Tandy (Batwoman)
Nicole Kang (Batwoman)
Camrus Johnson (Batwoman)
Cress Williams (Black Lightning)
Nafessa Williams (Black Lightning)
China Anne McClain (Black Lightning)
Tala Ashe (DC’s Legends of tomorrow)
Caity Lotz (DC’s Legends of tomorrow)
Nicole Maines (Supergirl)
Jon Cryer (Supergirl)
Conor Leslie (Titans)
Chelsea Zhang (Titans)
LaMonica Garrett (Arrowverse)
Any cast members/voices from Young Justice

Thank you, @KM_726 - I’ve saved your list! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!!:grin: @MissInkBlot

1 Like

Little feedback from me personally: I’d much rather see creator Q&A than actor Q&As, given the choice. I feel like it’s usually much richer to talk to people who make creative decisions, and why they made them.

(There are exceptions, of course… John Wesley Shipp’s Q&A was fantastic.)

1 Like

As for specific people… I’d really like to have:

• Robert Venditti (Hawkman)
  • Greg Rucka & Mike Perkins (Lois Lane)
  • Matt Fraction (Superman’s Pal, Jimmy Olsen)
  • Ed Brubaker (Detective Comics; Catwoman; Gotham Central)
  • Paul Dini & Alan Burnett (Batman: The Animated Series)
  • Greg Weisman & Brandon Vietti (Young Justice)
  • Giancaro Volpe (Green Lantern: The Animated Series)
  • Jeff Lemire & Denys Cowan (The Question: The Deaths of Vic Sage)
  • Frank Miller (Why not? Let’s shoot for the moon)
2 Likes

Maybe the cast of @DCDaily again in the future if possible!!! They are such amazing people!!!

GRANT MORRISON PLEASE <3 thank you very much.

1 Like

Observation noted, @HubCityQuestion, and another big thank you to you, @KM_726, @cslhaplo.44476 and all who’ve posted, for being so specific! :slight_smile:

1 Like