What Special Guests Would You Like To Host In Community?

As you may have noticed, we’ll be celebrating our new shiny features by inviting honored guests into our home to take them for a test drive. But we won’t be stopping with Community Week! We’ll be continuing all year long and beyond to bring you talent from all over DC Universe, whether it be Originals, Comics, Games, Fan Creations, Experts, you name it!

So tell us: Who do you want to get into the weeds with? Let us know in the comments below!

8 Likes

ooh, cover artist Jenny Frison is a favorite

would also like to know where actor LaMonica Garrett, the Monitor, gets all his gravitas

4 Likes

A screenwriter of a show or movie would be great!

2 Likes

Any of the animation voice talent, Andrea Romano, Marv Wolfman (pretty please with sugar on top), on of the comic conservationists working on getting older books digitized.

3 Likes

@DeSade-acolyteI would like the voice actor that voices beat boy on YJ
to host

3 Likes

Let’s get Tom King, Bendis, and Snyder on!

8 Likes

I would like Jim Lee and Dan DiDio.

9 Likes

Gerard Way, Greg Capullo, Scott Synder, Geoff Johns, Tom King, Dan Didio, Jim Lee, and other creators, editors, and publishers from DC Entertaiment. It would be cool if they can go and make little live class about techniques on drawing, writing, or even on how to get into the industry. This would be a great opportunity for fans to interact with legends and for the creators to give back to the community. Gives a intimate and meaningful approach to the community :blush:!

3 Likes

Kaley Cuoco

4 Likes

Would love to see a Q&A by Geoff Johns on the Stargirl show!

Kind of a long shot but one by Zacheri Levi would be amazing too.

6 Likes

Dexter Soy would be awesome to interact with! Amazing artist!

1 Like

I’m going to second the vote for Lee and Didio.

4 Likes

Talent from the CWverse and DCU original series

I, too, vote for Jim Lee and Dan Didio.

8 Likes

I’d love to see Gail Simone, Kevin Smith, James Tynion IV, Kelly Sue DeConnick, Scott Snyder, Dan Jurgens, Tom Taylor, JM Dematteis, Keith Giffen, Kevin Maguire, Joëlle Jones… Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill… I’m super excited for Marguerite Bennett on Tuesday! I’m really liking the new community! I’m looking forward to everything up next! :smile:

6 Likes

Director Jay Olivia. He does awesome fight choreography for some of the DC Animated films.

Having him participate in a watch-along for one of his films would be amazing.

2 Likes

Games: Developers from the Batman: Arkham series. Even if they can’t talk about future releases, it would be fascinating to get into some Behind the Scenes stuff for the previous games.

Comics: More writers! Specifically, ones with currently ongoing titles! It would also be nice to talk to some editors, and get their perspectives.

5 Likes

I’d absolutely love to have Gail Simone! She’s got such a huge personality, I think hosting her would be a blast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I would also love to hear from animation/voice cast! Especially some of the classic folks who have done several different characters across different projects. Some examples would be Phil LaMarr (Static, John Stewart), Grey DeLisle (Wonder Woman, Catwoman), Will Friedle (Terry McGinnis, Nightwing), and Khary Payton (Cyborg, Aqualad).

5 Likes

@Halloween0fLyraI agree with you cause I would love to have
Phil LaMarr host cause he was super funny
And Will Fidell

2 Likes

@Otti I would love to see a q&A hosted by the vice of Batman

1 Like