What Shows That Only Had 1–2 Season Would You Like to See Have Another Season?

That all I want man to see his character growth

2 Likes

Definitely Green lantern animated series there are so many more stories than can do lantern wars would be cool to see and the justice league members who have been lanterns.

4 Likes

Swamp thing was by far the best DC universe app show. If it only had the other 3 episodes it was denied. Titans and doom patrol tie for second,

1 Like

I would like the GLTAS to be renewed since it was such a great series. There is a lot more story to tell there. I wish we could have had John Stewart in there but, heh what can you do. There is not a lot of green lantern stories on TV or on movies so we need more.

1 Like

I really loved Swamp Thing and I really think they could continue it without having it in South Carolina or wherever they filmed. Swamp Thing can travel around the world. I just want to know what happens, it kind of left us hanging. Bring it back!

2 Likes

Legion of Superheroes is my top pick, followed by the Green Lantern series and Beware the Batman.

2 Likes

I want season 3 of unlimted

1 Like

Justice League Action!

1 Like

I’m watching through Beware the Batman right now and it’s pretty fantastic. Was only able to watch the first half of the season when it aired. It gets my vote for sure.

3 Likes

Like your choices I would add, The adventures of Briscoe County Jr., The Middleman, the 1990 Flash (it was finally figuring itself out when canceled).

1 Like

Constantine. Especially now that he’s getting love in the other DC shows and in animation. Maybe now he could get a better shot.

1 Like

Constantine definitely

1 Like

(Welcome to the community @Dantezio98.5833!)

Well call me Old School but I have to say Justice League, the original. One of the best animated television shows ever made.

1 Like

Green Lantern the Animated series. It ended on a blue power ring cliff hanger.

3 Likes

Green Lantern The Animated Series! That was a great show!

2 Likes

Would have loved to see more Swamp Thing.

The Green Lantern Animated Series! I can’t believe that I only watched it recently. What a well done show that definitely deserved better than a single season-- though I am thankful for 26 episodes. :slight_smile: If only that could be brought back a la Young Justice. Perhaps if and when a live action Green Lantern show or movie comes to fruition? Uf, I know there are memories there, but the Green Lantern is great and the character(s) is/are well deserving of more central turns in DC media!

1 Like

I agree, I’m just finishing the first season. I also wish they would do a season 2, It’s a great show and the story is not finished!

At least we got Justice League Unlimited.