What’s Your Favorite Poison Ivy Adaptation?

This is likely the last one of these I’m gonna do, just because I can’t think of any others that won’t be one-sided. So here’s a pretty divisive one. I have a hard time choosing between BTAS Poison Ivy, Arkham Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn Poison Ivy. While Harley Quinn’s is hilarious, and Arkham’s has my favorite design, the Animated Series edges this one out for me. Because I love the creepy musical cues that play when she’s around, and House & Garden is one of my favorite episodes of the series. What about you folks?

3 Likes

I’d go with TAS. I prefer her as a villain, and other depictions of her as a villain have been pretty weak.

2 Likes

Totally agree, I have no great versions that come to mind other then The Animated Series

3 Likes

I thought the version from Arkham Asylum was pretty good.

1 Like

She just felt like Uma Thurman to me.

At least she was the rare boss in the game who didn’t charge at you, though.

2 Likes

Arkham Knight was good and the Animated series was nice. Probably on my top list.
The Batman v TMNT one was not bad to her fun moment​:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot about that scene… Definitely a highlight of that film.

2 Likes

Gotham for the millions time I love all Gotham likes lol

3 Likes

I could take Arkham Ivy a lot more seriously than B&R Ivy. It helped that she didn’t have any moments like this

original

4 Likes

I honestly would’ve really wanted to see Uma Thurman play Ivy in a serious setting. It’s not like she’s a bad actor in general.

2 Likes

Harley’s Animated Series Ivy.
:poison_undercoverhqtas:

:black_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes