What’s the Biggest Misconception About Your Favorite DC Character?

Oh for sure. If we could just talk about these two for a minute. The problem they have is that while Bernard supports his superhero endeavors, Tim no matter what he does, can’t really find the time to be part of a relationship that he likes.

It’s Tim Drake overthinking, that stress over the things not in his control that gets the better of him. It hasn’t ruined his relationship yet but the building blocks are there.

3 Likes

I agree, and I think Tim (at this point at least) really can’t maintain a healthy relationship with a civilian even if he really does need some normalcy in his life.

4 Likes

Misconceptions?

About Wonder Woman?

What?!?!?

I need some time to think about this.

7 Likes

I don’t like her as Robin, but she’s by far the best Batgirl. And I love all the Batgirls.

4 Likes

Great to hear you love me even after all the many, many, many, many, many things I do to you.

6 Likes

Correction: I love all the Batgirls except for Carrie

3 Likes

I really do change your opinions a lot Spud.

5 Likes

You’re lucky I like the rest of the Batfamily…

3 Likes

Well I am the most popular superhero of all time, and I know that requires luck (and Scooby-Doo crossovers of course).

3 Likes

I full acknowledge my love of Steph as best Robin and best Batgirl to be a minority view. But I will fight for it!

5 Likes

Well I am very biased when I say my favorites.

4 Likes

She’s my favorite robin aesthetically. Cassandra Cain is my favorite Batgirl, and Barbara is my favorite Oracle.

7 Likes

The big misconception about my fellow debilitatingly-anxious nature-loving atheist, Jessica Cruz, is that her having a willpower-based superpower while also having debilitating anxiety is somehow ironic. That’s the whole point. Everyday life is her Blackest Night, and she not only finds her way, but shines brighter than almost anyone else in the multiverse. The fact that she wasn’t chosen as Green Lantern 2814.1 proves that something’s wrong with how the GLC chooses its members.

8 Likes

Exactly!!!

4 Likes

Stephanie Brown loves pancakes.

5 Likes

“Jason Todd is a serial killer”

No honey, he kills serial killers and repeat offenders who keep getting arrested and released on a loop, along with some of the mob leaders that organize crime. Y’know, people that aren’t exactly innocent and definitely people who won’t be missed.

He also doesn’t exactly like killing, he does it because he feels he needs to. There’s a difference.

He’s had quite a bit of character growth since 2011. Maybe try reading some of his modern day books every now and then, instead of thinking 2005 Jason Todd is the current version.

6 Likes

Go off, Queen!!!

Oh my god, where’s the soap? I feel gross after saying that. Help. HELP

5 Likes

You’re right, I’m more like a princess :grin::crown:

But either way, thank you. I did… get a bit passionate there :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Well, isn’t Carrie a Robin?

5 Likes

She’s also been Batgirl and Batwoman (and Batman, technically, as a red herring) in Dark Knight 3 and Golden Child.

7 Likes