What’s So Important About Superman’s Black Suit

I would like to ask my fellow DC fans, specially fans of the upcoming Zack Snyder’s Justice League film. For a while now I’ve heard fans ask for this version of the film to have the black suit for Superman but I have to ask why, why does this movie need to have this suit. In the comics I’ve never felt the suit was important looked cool but it was just that nothing else so why does this movie need it I see people are very excited about it being in the movie but again I ask what’s so important about it that needs Superman to wear it in the movie I have nothing against the idea of him wearing it but is it just because fans have seen it in the comics after Superman died and they just want Zack Snyder to add it in because of “Comic Accuracy“ or is there something more I would like to see what people think do you want it in the film because it looks cool or is there something more then that

2 Likes

It’s the return of Superman suit.

2 Likes

Zac Snyder is freakin’ genius! I was a fan of Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice Ultimate cut. My opinion this black suit Superman would’ve totally bought back love for Superman and I think the Justice League movie would’ve beaten The Avengers movie at the box office if STUPID ASS Warner Bros. didn’t F’ over Zac and his vision. Look at Watchmen, I still get goosebumps from watching it in 4k

2 Likes

The suit needs to be reunited with the mullet.

1 Like

Ok some of the comments were pretty funny, but I don’t think some are getting the question. I know were the black suit came from it was “The Return of Superman” the question is why is the suit so important in the movie that everybody is going nuts for, what’s the significance of having it in the movie, What role does it play

Because Henry Cavill looks cool in a black suit? :woman_shrugging: lol

1 Like

I Like Superman’s Black Suit

because this is the exec in charge of content development…