What’s New on DCUI 1/26: The Joker War Begins!

Cool, I was looking in Batgirl, it kinda felt like reading in the middle of the story.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m loving the new updates that is DCUI. The app looks and works well. The influx of new stories with Black Label, Vertigo, and the new 6 month short wait for weekly titles.
My fave Batman is in more than capable hands with the extraordinary talent in writing and illustrations. You could say I’m pretty hyped for, Joker War.

2 Likes

I see the headline but don’t see The Joker War listed in the new books…am I missing something?

1 Like

Came in here to report this. For some reason Icon 01 on DC Universe Infinite is weirdly low resolution. I hope that gets fixed soon.

3 Likes

Take a look at the covers.
Above the logos.

There’s three Joker War related comics this week.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Found this in one of the hard copy issues I bought last year - I’ll use this as my guide and will post it here for others to reference.

6 Likes

Why weren’t any Black Label comics released this week? I thought they had the same release schedule as the main line.

1 Like

I’ll use this as reference also, thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Comics released in July

The comics released this week were from July 21.
Last God #7 wasn’t listed in the opening post, but doing a search finds it is available.

1 Like

It would be nice if you could pin the “What’s New…” topic to the main DCUI page like it used to be. I didn’t think to check over here on this page until late Wednesday night (US Eastern time).

2 Likes

Thanks for that suggestion, @bigby65.78080. I’ll add it to our list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thankyou for sharing, that’s a huge help. :00_joker_card1: :joker_smilehqtas:

1 Like

We now have the entire Stalker series up on DCUI! I wonder what fantasy comic will be next… Beowulf? Sword of Sorcery (1973)? Claw the Unconquered? Personally, I’m hoping for Roy Thomas and Gil Kane’s Ring of the Nibelung.

1 Like

Should we not expect more Vertigo comics post-Infinite launch? Where is Sandman? Fables? Y: The Last Man?

Surely DCU doesn’t think it can take away video content, keep subscription prices the same, and expect people to think adding just Hellblazer, Preacher, and Lucifer is good enough.

Hi @Dief88 - I’m sorry to hear you’re unhappy with the list of new comics recently added to the service. We have added over 1,000 new issues, but can understand the desire for more, or certain titles to be added.

Please feel free to add any specific requests to this thread here. This will ensure that your suggestions are passed on to the rest of the team.

Well, let’s be honest: we didn’t add a thousand new titles, we added a thousand new issues. Like, there are 300 issues of Hellblazer, but that’s one title.

1 Like

My apologies for the typing error, thank you for the clarification. The error has been fixed.

2 Likes

We’re fortunate that Stalker was short. :smiley:

I’m personally hoping for Claw the Unconquered or Hercules Unbound before Warlord.

Warlord would be my pick, but if they only do one issue a week, it would take almost three years to get them all on here.

1 Like

Of course, Warlord! We need it.

2 Likes

No info on that yet, Conor! Keep an eye on the Watchtower Threads. We announce new releases once a month, on average!

1 Like