What’s New 3/30: Three New Chapters of Harley Quinn Black + White + Red!

And just like that, it’s nearly April—and a full quarter of 2021 is behind us. While you
contemplate the inevitable drumbeat of time, make sure to block out some room in your
schedule for the latest additions to DC Universe Infinite—which include a new issue of DCUI original series Let Them Live!, new installments of Harley Quinn Black + White + Red and a whole lot more. Here’s what’s new on DCUI, plus the latest activity in the DC Community.

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

10 Likes

Let Them Live! #5 is on this week’s Latest Releases page, but it isn’t listed in the post above and when you click the link it just takes you to an Oops! Page Not Found page. :confused:

edit: Ah, now it’s showing up!

1 Like

The irony

2 Likes

Thanks for catching, Kookie! We’ve updated the list above to reflect Let Them Live! And I’m happy to hear the link ended up working :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Injustice Zero Year #13 isn’t available. It says explore. If I go to all issues it’s not even listed. Stops at #12. If I go straight to it, it says Explore? Btw hello AJ. Did u see the DM I sent u & @Barrys.Better.Half ? It was when u weren’t accepting messages so I had to add u later. It’s about my name being in Joker 80th. Never saw my name in anything but the phone book b4 & those were relatives lol.

3 Likes

Hi @capo-mage! Injustice: Year Zero #13 will be added tomorrow, on March 31. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

YOUR NAME WAS IN JOKER 80th?? I can say I knew you when!

3 Likes

I was just thinking maybe it was up but officially available tomorrow. But I was reading Batman Earth One so obviously I had a duty to finish it 1st :smiley: Ty @Green.Lantern. :+1:

2 Likes

HaHa :joy:. U pick, I’ll confirm it lol. Yeah I did a triple take & the character is of my ethnic background too. 1st comic I ever bought Joker #1. Time is a flat circle :o:

3 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

3 Likes