What’s everyone doing today in DC Universe?

Good morning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am currently on a cruise ship returning from the Caribbean.

1 Like

Nice!

Weather was great yesterday but now headed towards rough seas as we get closer to Baltimore

Weather was great yesterday but now headed towards rough seas as we get closer to Baltimore

1 Like

Watching Young Justice Enhanced

1 Like

Hi Tim. I caught the Python reference @Vroom. Very nicely done. I’m probably gonna finish Formerly Known As the Justice League. Mary Marvel, Booster Gold, Ted Kord, Fire, Ralph & Sue Dibney, 4 issues but fun so far. Roulettes in the mix & I love her, even tho she’s evil. That’s comics for ya tho. Probably do a movie on here too eventually tonight.

2 Likes

Watching survivor and going through comics on the app looking for Christmas issues of anything too add to my iPad to get in the holiday spirit.

2 Likes

Doing boards, assisting those with questions along the way if I come across any that I’m qualified to answer. Enjoying the greatness of this site.

3 Likes

Reading and poking around the boards from time to time.

3 Likes

Watching under the red hood again

1 Like

I can’t wait for my Browns in prime time tonight. Very rare non-1pm Sunday game for us. You get the 1pm Sunday spot for every game when u go thru more QB’s then Earths in the multiverse in 19, close enough to call it, 20yrs.

Yesterday I watched the last episode of Titans twice and DC Daily. Nothing today except some posting in the community

Ay-yo, @Redhood.55520!
Just a head’s up: I will be moving this thread over to the “Random” category, as it seems it would be a little more appropriate for the discussion topic at hand. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Threads & watched Batman & Superman apocalypse. Forgot how amazing it was. You can’t beat a film with 4th world involvement & the female furries.