What’s everyone doing today in DC Universe?

I’m having fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i am at work… when i get off at 4:30 gonna work on the BP story i am doing or read red hood and the outlaws vol.2

Hi having fun, I’m Garth :wink:

1 Like

Rewatching JL Flashpoint and catching up on some design work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

I think I’ll watch some more of Green Lantern: Emerald Knights while reading Hitman on my lunch break.

2 Likes

@Vroom
You’re gonna watch Green Lantern, while reading Hitman…?

1 Like

I’m going to watch a couple episodes of Young Justice before I head to work.

1 Like

Working hahaha, but will be deeply into the Elseworld tonight :grin:. Also watching the 90s Flash.

1 Like

New Guy here! I am injoying the DC Universe an all it has!!:v::cowboy_hat_face: My name is Tim

5 Likes

Welcome Tim!

1 Like

Heya, Tim! Welcome! :smiley:

2 Likes

I have advice Tim, don’t mess with the Redhood :). I’m joking :slight_smile:

Today I am getting mad that Rex the Wonder Dog only shows up once on this App, and its in Detective Chimp’s Bio. And only via his first appearance info. DC Universe is going to sit here and tell me Tusky The Walrus got a encyclopedia page before my boy Rex!? Outrageous!

Hi Tim! waves Welcome!

Are you a Monty Python fan, by happenstance?

2 Likes

@Kitty, yes ma’am. Watched a bit more of GL while reading Hitman. Have you not heard of Hitman? It’s glorious!

2 Likes

Was snowed in this past Sunday, so I spent the day reading the Young Justice Comics and catching up on Young Justice.
Not bad for 12+ inches of snow. Now if only I could get my car out…

1 Like

Me? Just walkin’ Krypto. You?

1 Like

Fighting crime :slight_smile:

Just finished Episode 9 of Titans and wow is that show fantastic! Now I’m watching Brave and the Bold, equally awesome. Good to morning to everyone.

1 Like