What’s everyone doing today in Dc Universe?

Reading Batman: Arkham Knight. Played the game but never read the comics, its pretty good

2 Likes

Waiting for synder cut

3 Likes

I’m watching constine

1 Like

I love this app.

1 Like

I have a lot of stuff to read so I will join the DCU Book Club probably next week.

1 Like

I’m watching teen titans. I’m so happy with this service.

1 Like

Some Lois & Clark and Superman III. It has always been my favorite Reeves movie.

1 Like

Watching the animated movies I haven’t seen yet and wondering why you didn’t launch with at least one of the original content shows

1 Like

Well the first episode of Titans comes out 2 weeks from now.

1 Like

How do you join the dcu book club

Just read what u need to read and discuss it!

1 Like

@conman what do you mean dcu book club? I haven’t heard of anything about that.

1 Like

Robin can watch his R rated mouth.

I wanna join

1 Like

For anyone wanting to check out the book club, check out this thread- the gentleman running it will have answers for you :slight_smile: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/comics/dcu-book-club-week-2-book-

1 Like

At work on my iPad trying to choose a movie to watch. Toss up between Batman beyond return of the joker or young justice marathon

1 Like

Going through threads. Really like what the community is talking about

3 Likes

Wishing Batman (1966) and Titans were available

1 Like

Amazing Stuff. I love this app and DC so much! Just like the book club (which is awesome) would anyone like to create a ‘show club’ for Titans? I’m pretty sure a episodes drops every Friday so we can discuss it! Hopefully all of you guys like this idea.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a direct phone number or email for Dc Universe?
I keep trying to have them send a link to change my password which I forgot. It’s not going to my aol or in the spam folder
Any help appreciated

2 Likes