What’s everyone doing today in Dc Universe?

I’m reading New Gods and watching Young Justice

16 Likes

Working on Identity Crisis & reading the Encyclopedia.

1 Like

Reading early Batman and Superman comics

1 Like

Just finished the Shaman story line of Legends of the Dark Knight.

2 Likes

enjoying the shows but hoping the streams get more consistent. still getting a lot of random pixelated crap streams even though i stream 4k from all other services perfectly.

its really annoying. u can refresh the page and it gets better. so its some sort of stupid auto quality thing they have set up that needs to go.

1 Like

Reading Identity Crisis for the book club and I’m planning on watching Batman Ninja a bit later. Haven’t had a chance to watch it yet.

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

The book club is awesome

Spending time with my family on vacation in Cherry Grove North Myrtle Beach and reading Batman Eternal

1 Like

Reading up on the forums and trying to answer any questions people have. I may also indulge in some fun conversations as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow. Young Justice and New Gods as well. Right on, brother.

1 Like

Re-reading Identity Crisis for Saturday’s DC Universe Book Club!

1 Like

Waiting for App to drop on Xbox and/or PS4

5 Likes

Finishing Booster Gold and gonna start Doctor Fate or Raven next. Also re-reading I, Vampire with my wife. Got her hooked!!

1 Like

I’m hooked on this service! Read a bunch of old comics this morning and now enjoying some Lois & Clark: New Adventures of Superman

1 Like

Wondering why there’s only 2 seasons of Batman the animated series :frowning:

1 Like

looking through the exuberant shows and movies!

1 Like

Watching the Golden Age Superman cartoons. The animation is so good for a 1940’s cartoon.

2 Likes

Continuing my run of Batman Eternal and watching Brave and the Bold and Superfriends

2 Likes

I’ll continue “Identity Crisis,” that’s the arc our “DCU Book Club” has voted on this week. Check out the the thread under comics.

2 Likes