[CLOSED] What Rewards Do You Want To See?

I think the rewards program is an amazing addition to DCUniverse. They already have some great options that you can spend your tokens on. Right now I think the Harley Statue is my favorite.

Anyways what are some general and specific rewards you hope make it to the program for example in general maybe you want variant covers you can redeem for and a more specific recommendation would be the green lantern replica power battery.

20 Likes

Deathstroke Mask,

I mean, Masks are “important” these days. lol

26 Likes

I’m a huge fan of prop replicas so that would be pretty cool. You have a specific one you’d want? I know Neca is gonna put out a bunch of replicas if Batmans gadgets so I think that would be super cool if they somehow made their way to The rewards section.

13 Likes

I’m partial to Slade from OG Teen Titans, grew up fearing him haha.

but any of them, because they are all so awesome!

4 Likes

Would love to see one-sheet movie posters - something that was very popular when Disney Movie Rewards had physical rewards.

10 Likes

I would like to see for higher reward points redemption, cast signed posters from Titans, Doom Patrol etc

9 Likes

That seems easy enough I think that would actually be a great idea. I’m surprised right now that they didn’t put up any swamp thing posters or art. I’m saving up for the Harley statue but I’d be willing to switch to that

4 Likes

I was actually just today looking for Batman returns posters online so I’d be super stoked for this.

If possible, for those who are paid subscribers, it might be cool if there was an option to gift some of your tokens to other users.

I specify paid subscribers because free accounts could abuse the system (signing up with multiple email addresses just to self-gift).

6 Likes

I was just thinking today it would be kind of cool to setup a member trading store. So maybe I have some collectibles, comics, tpb I no longer want I can sell it for tokens to a user. In turn they get a physical item at whatever agreed on token price and now I have tokens to use on some of the higher tier reward items.

6 Likes

Maybe I missed it yesterday, but did the Stargirl reward ever become available? I never saw it .
Thanks

2 Likes

I’d like to see this added as a reward:

13 Likes

Action figures and associated items from DC Direct (and other companies, i.e. Spin Master and McFarlane Toys) would make for sweeeeeeeet redemption items.

Other items reward tokens/points could be applied toward:

â—Ź Collections of assorted types (hardcovers, softcovers, Absolutes, omnibuses)

● free digital comics on assorted digital platforms (yes, that’s a reward for something outside DCU, but the tokens/points can be obtained from DCU at least; if DCU Rewards can be applied for a movie on Movies Anywhere, I would hope something could be arranged with DC’s digital comic retail partners)

16 Likes

Much like the NYCC Harley Quinn pin set mentioned above, I think putting up some of the DC Universe exclusive items given at conventions and other events would be great for those who can’t make those events.

Adding the SDCC Young Justice and Swamp Thing posters for example would be great.

13 Likes

They’re now available in the shop!

4 Likes

Young Justice rewards! As a dcu original I’d expect some type of reward for the show.

8 Likes

I thought about the swamp thing one as well and thought it was weird that it wasn’t an item, but maybe they did a limited run of prints and are out now and doom patrol and titans is what was left over from conventions

3 Likes

I saw they have season 2 pins, maybe they already gave all these away at the cons?

1 Like

If they gave them all away already then that’s a bummer @reload.

1 Like

personally, I would love to see some Dawnstar stuff. Literally anything- she’s so hard to find merch of

3 Likes