[CLOSED] What Rewards Do You Want To See?

It always sucks when you can’t find merch for a character you really like. I wish they had more Bizarro stuff but at least he has stuff here and there. I feel for you.

4 Likes

I would love to see a Dial H for HERO prop as a reward. I’m partial to the statues so far, but I’d go for that. A Wild Dog Jersey would be sweet too.

1 Like

So I look back and see what others have done; “Get Glue” a TV specific app that used to let you check into TV shows Rewarded users with stickers based on the show. It may seem a bit basic but I would love to see show specific stickers that we can actually redeem. Or stickers that reflect the badges in the community.

2 Likes

Any and all things NightWing! Maybe some DC Direct stuff.

6 Likes

Not a reward on here but did you see the Nightwing escrima sticks Neca is gonna put out?

No, not yet, but I did get my latest Kotobukiya NightWing (Titans version) last week.

Seconded!

3 Likes

The number one thing I’d like as a reward is books. Hardcovers, trade paperbacks, omnibuses, whatever. I gotta be honest, statues, pins, posters, etc. don’t really appeal to me. But books I would totally go for. How 'bout some big ticket item books even, for lots of tokens? Like Absolute editions or even that Crisis on Infinite Earths box set that was a contest prize in January? I’d definitely save up thousands of tokens to get that.

18 Likes

Maybe some of the notebooks from the store. Young Justice, Wonder Woman, etc.

2 Likes

Anything Green Arrow in the rewards! Boxing glove arrow maybe?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @bullittmustanggt.67625

If there’s a Superman statue available as a reward, preferably something exclusive to DCU, I will save every last token to get it :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

I’d love a few more of the statues. Those have always been a bit too pricey for me, so this would make a really cool way to get one or two! Maybe some pseudo-exclusive Funko Pops (like the con exclusive ones or something)? It would also be nice if they added some stuff from the gaming side - maybe a redemption code for some of the premium stuff in DCUO or even a one-month premium subscription over there.

5 Likes

I like the DCUO idea I think that would be a pretty easy reward to accomplish.

1 Like

I’d love to have a t-shirt with either the WB or DC logo with the Swamp Thing theme like at the very end of the credits for each episode.

2 Likes

I’d be happy with anything swamp thing

5 Likes

I would love if these items from the DC Universe shop could be added as rewards:

It would also be awesome if some action figures could be added. They’re easily my favorite type of collectors item.

5 Likes

Great idea, if they have any extras leftover, or perhaps items they made for sdcc and wondercon this year.

3 Likes

I would love to see any kind of Lithograph or artprint for lesser seen characters. The stargirl poster is a step in the right direction. Some other ideas that come to mind are those that seem a bit unconventional but creative. I’ve been subscribed to a DC related subscription box with plenty of DC related merchandise like a letter opener in the style of Wonder Woman’s sword, Batarang magnets, and a Starro sleeping mask. Something that could be practical but also a cool collectible would be awesome, but I can see why doing so may be more effort than it’s worth.

2 Likes

A Green Lantern ring would be great :gl_hv_2:

5 Likes