What present would you get for you're favorite DC character?

In the spirit of Christmas i decided to do a giving thread! If you could buy a present for you’re favorite or just any DC character, what would you get em?! Maybe boxes of pizza for Barry or a crowbar for Jason or just maybe a sense of humor for Bruce. Anything you want, be creative!

3 Likes

I would give Barbara Gordon a front door security camera, she’ll need it in case a crazed clown decide to shoot her!
Superman a complete Seinfeld tv series!
Penguin a new top hat and an umbrella.
:grin::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Do you happen to know what comic this is from, or is it just a picture that isn’t from a comic at all?

I’d give Superman a pair of shades so he could get his secret ID back

4 Likes

2008 holiday special #1. It was a one shot.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Well, I can’t think of anything I personally could get Batman that would matter.

But, assuming the power to present any gift, I’m reminded of a story I read recently (a short backup story in Batman #219) where Gotham goes an entire Christmas with no crimes and it focuses on people who decide against committing crimes not because they’re afraid of Batman but because they’re inspired by him. And I think that’s the best gift he could ask for: a peaceful night in Gotham.

4 Likes

Supergirl gets an “infected”-antidote.

She may open her present now. No need to wait. In fact i insist she open it now.

1 Like

I’d give Harley Quinn a grill so she could make NateMan’s :hotdog: any time of the day :harleyquinn_hqas:

1 Like

Bad Supergirl was fun, once, not as much fun the next time, now it’s just like “her, again?”

1 Like

Dick Grayson
I’d get him that Glute master.
Dang fine.

2 Likes

Batman not being a big holiday person I’d probably get him something family related. Probably a cool family photo thing.
Darksied is an easy one. The Anti Lofe Equation.
Bane would probably be some more venom or a Batman punching bag. Maybe some caffeine. It is his reckoning.

1 Like

Batman would hate any present given to him lol

1 Like

I want some NateMans! I love that harley symbol, how’d ya do that?

I would get Batman a hug. He needs one.

4 Likes

From the mobile app you’ll have to select the three bars in the top-right corner of a reply to expand more options. After selecting the emoji you can search for it. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I’d get these for my favorite characters
Hawkman and Hawkgirl: Two Turtledoves (no irony in that. I just think it would really represent their relationship.)
Aquaman: A pet goldfish from Walmart
Shazam: probably a video game for him and Freddy
Etrigan: a nice, big sword.

1 Like

More ammo for the Warlord. .44 AutoMag cartridges are hard to come by in Skartaris.:crossed_swords::crossed_swords: