What made you hype after this year's NYCC

I want to ask this question to the people who went to this year New York Comic Con who are hopefully not suffering from con-flu too badly ;). I want to ask y’all how do you think DC did this year from the big 5 min trailer of Aquaman to the animated sneak peak of Harley Quinn. To make you go I’m all in on this when it comes out.

6 Likes

Aquaman Aquaman Aquaman!!!

4 Likes

I didn’t go to NYCC but my friends did. Said it was awesome. I go on social media to see what gets announced, I’ll be honest, I barely heard any Marvel news, it was mostly all DC. I think DC nailed it this year!

1 Like

The con was awesome!!! I loved just about everything I saw, but the highlight for me was hands down the Lois and Clark reunion. Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher are great together. They make the Lois and Clark relationship work so much better than any of the other actors. They really care about their fans. That show is what turned me into a DC fan 25 years ago and nothing has changed. DC all the way!!! Now I need room at my house for all the stuff I brought back from the con…

3 Likes

Nothing . DCEU is trash right now… but this app is fire :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

The con wasn’t just about the DCEU though

That aqua man trailer!!!
Also the goodie bags DC was handing out were​:fire::fire:

1 Like

Aquaman trailer! So ready!!! :grimacing:

1 Like

Certainly not this app.

1 Like

Certainly not this app.

Flash year one

Flash Year One. Joshua Williamson is a really big fan of The Flash and appreciates him just like we all do. I don’t think The Flash have ever been in hands this capable since the Mark Waid years.

Flash year one

1 Like

Young justice!

3 Likes

For me,a huge Deathstroke fan,meeting the creator of this character Marv Wolfman in artist alley was of my highlights of this weekend

1 Like

Going to the Gotham panel and hearing Mad Hatter will be in season 5.

I wish I could meet Marv Wildman

GOTHAM was pretty good but Aquaman was one of the best dc trailers I have ever seen maybe the beast in my life it had story even though it didn’t tell to much! Great…

The Constantine City of Demons Panel was awesome, but seeing the Gotham Cast in their final NYCC appearance has to be the top.

What’s the next big comic con? Next summer?