What live action or animated movies would you like to add?

Out of all the great dc comics video content. What missing content would you like to add?

-Catwoman
-The Dark Knight Trilogy
-Green Lantern (either cut)
-The Losers
-Man of Steel
-the Reeve Superman quadrilogy (STM is said to be coming back next month)
-Superman Returns

The only reason I’m suggesting Catwoman (which is by far the worst DC flick IMO) is so that we can trash it Mystery Science Theater style in a Watch-Along. Have it here for a day, tear it to shreds, then dump it out in the trash like the bag of fermented cinematic cat**** that movie truly is.

1 Like

Animated:

-the Batman Unlimited trilogy
-JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time

• Beware The Batman

I really wish Lego DC films could be on here because The Lego Batman Movie is one of the best Batman movies ever made. Lego Lobo is good as well.

1 Like

And I’m guessing the Lego DC movies will be on the WB streaming service or the Lego video streaming service.

1 Like

The Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern. I know, I know… but I’m among the few who thoroughly enjoyed this film, and what better place for people who might be inclined to watch it to rediscover it?

1 Like

I enjoyed the Green Lantern live action movie as well. Seems like every DC film gets some sort of hate in every respect.

1 Like

For me, it’d definitely be shows like Krypto the Superdog and the 1990s Flash series. As for movies? It’s tough to say. Obvious choices would be The Dark Knight Trilogy or the Richard Donner Superman films. However, I’m well aware of how getting the rights to some of these shows and movies may be difficult. I think, after time, Warner Bros. will start to release more series and movies to the service after it garners more success. I mean, hey, maybe the remastering of Shazam! is a good sign. Plus, with Gotham ending this week, maybe we’ll be seeing it on here too (or Arrow and more of the Arrowverse after it’s done).

1 Like

The 90’s Flash TV show should still be here.

I’d like to see Krypto as I watched maybe 10 minutes of it when it aired on Cartoon Network.

2 Likes

Just checked and you’re totally right lol. I have no clue how I’ve missed the Flash on here. Thanks for the correction! I’ll be binge watching if anyone needs me.

I’ll grit my teeth and agree that Green Lantern (2011) should be added here. And it should be the extended version! I may not be a fan of the movie, but plenty of other people are! Plus, new Green Lantern content has run dry in recent years. I’d love DCU to spark interest in GL by adding older content.

Also, they should add Emerald Knights.

2 Likes

I will happily watch Green Lantern: Emerald Knights upon its return here. That’s a fun flick and the best GL movie yet.

4 Likes

Constantine: City of Demons
Justice League Dark

3 Likes

I just read the first two issues on here but I really dig the design and vibe of Sideways. The series was cancelled after 13 issues but I couldn’t help but think that it would make a great animated series mainly because teleporting/dimensional rifting works better in motion than a still image.

Patton Oswalt wrote a storyline a few years back. Titled, JLA, welcome to the working week, it’s about a young man, who during an open house at the Watchtower, sneaks away and spends a week in the tower observing the day to day lives of the super heroes. It’s a wonderful everyman vs superhero life, where the super heroes are actually quite human, exercising, working, fighting, etc. I always thought it would make for a great Timm-style animated movie.

Patton Oswalt wrote a storyline a few years back. Titled, JLA, welcome to the working week, it’s about a young man, who during an open house at the Watchtower, sneaks away and spends a week in the tower observing the day to day lives of the super heroes. It’s a wonderful everyman vs superhero life, where the super heroes are actually quite human, exercising, working, fighting, etc. I always thought it would make for a great Timm-style animated movie.

Batman year one

Some of the best scenes in JLU were in the cafeteria.

I’d like to see their recent live-acrion movies on here. CW shows would be nice too, even if I’m not a fan. Just makes sense.

1 Like

Justice League: Doom

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (Extended)

1 Like