What is Your Top Favorite Batman Comic?

Can’t argue with that lmao. Have you read his Trinity miniseries? Cause that’s another story which is just fantastic.

3 Likes

Absolutely

3 Likes

Same

1 Like

Batman 431

Very shortly after Jason died Batman is on the trail of a real hard-nosed fighter of a criminal who inexplicably turns himself in to the police. It turns out the thug is afraid of something worse than the police or the Batman himself. Batman discovers a murder has occurred and the victim is killed with an unusual single strike martial arts blow that only a handful of people know. At the end, Batman faces down a team of Ninjas.

The cover is awesome. Batman hanging upside down In front of a Full Moon.
Batman spends most of the issue doing real detective work following evidence and clues rather than just fighting his way through various opponents.

2 Likes

So I was just thinking of what comic in my collection I should read but it’s so hard I got this thought. “What favorite comics do others have?” So I’m letting you tell you’re favorite and why.

Hey @BatmanFan2007. I’d be hard pressed to pick a favorite. I finally took to opportunity to read No Man’s Land. Enjoyed it. It was on my bucket list. Thanks to DC Universe, I’ve able to read many story lines. On second thought, Court of Owls is prob one of my favorites for the surprises and twists. I’m looking forward to reading the feedback that you receive on this thread (I’ll lurk for answers and suggestions.). Good luck!

1 Like

I love court of owls too… but it isn’t my favorite. But very good choice.

1 Like

Night of the Stalker (Engelhart) is my go-to answer, but My Beginning and My Probable End (Barr) and Redslash (Moench) are also pretty high up there. The first one is Batman at his best, the second one is Bruce Wayne at his best, and the third one is just a good slasher flick in comic form.

1 Like

There iscalrrady an old topic with that name

Link is

4 Likes

I got started with Batman comics through the New 52 and Endgame will always be my favorite story from the run as its a nice end to Bruce as Batman, at least for a while.

1 Like

Thanks, @TurokSonOfStone1950, went ahead and merged :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Batman: Under the Red Hood, no questions asked.

1 Like

Year One has yet to be dethroned.

1 Like

I’d argue that Year One is a better “comic featuring Batman” than it is a “Batman comic.” James Gordon is the real star of that storyline.

3 Likes

Either way, I love it!

2 Likes

I havent read enough to say i have a top 10, but I love The Long Halloween, whatever happened to the caped crusader, Catwoman when in rome, cort of owls.

Those are the ones I can think of