What is the WORST weakness in DC history?

Lol what do you think?

7 Likes

Darkseid’s debilitating fear of moths.

10 Likes

Alan Scott’s fear of wood.

12 Likes

Commitment issues

6 Likes

Honestly J’onn’s fear of fire has always buged the crap out of me.

2 Likes

Green Lantern’s inability to touch ANYTHING that was yellow. Greatest weapon in the universe, can’t stop a box if Crayola crayons.

15 Likes

Oh, and then there’s Wonder Woman’s weakness to getting tied up by men, which is widely disregarded by modern writers.

9 Likes

GUY GARDENER: You’re supposed to be one of the most powerful Lanterns ever, but your ring is vulnerable to wood? What happens if a guy comes at you with a pointy stick?

ALAN SCOTT: The same thing that happens to you if he paints it yellow!

10 Likes

Lex Luthor has Faked his death, Created Clones, Successful businessman, Beat Death, Created Superpowers, Battled Superman, and posseses a Genius-Level Intellect.

Weakness: Dodgeball

9 Likes

^I’ll never understand why people leave their heads unprotected… considering it’s one of the majorly vulnerable parts, if not the most vulnerable.

4 Likes

@TornadoSoup’s point is great. Way back in the day, Wonder Woman couldn’t get tied up or else she would lose her powers. I think that’s no longer canon though but what a crazy idea. I wanted someone to tie her up in her movie and then she just breaks out of them like nothing and like “what did you expect?”

8 Likes

The color yellow. smh

8 Likes

Wonder Woman being weak to kinky shit

6 Likes

FIRE…Martian Manhunter and Fire is the most annoying thing. Especially on the Justice League Cartoon. And while i really liked Fatal Five, well…

Golly this is hard. I have to say the color yellow. Like every other weakness; fire, kryotonite, bondage, wood, getting too dry, tripping…they have symbomic value. Yellow tries to be symbomic but its just dumb.

1 Like

Wonder woman’s weakness being that she can get tired and pooped easily in combat even though she has the stamina of a god?

@GodofMugs, I’m pretty sure that that was the whole point of the book;)

1 Like

Old green lanterns weakness to color yellow

3 Likes

Yellow

2 Likes

having your identity revealed

1 Like