What is the next character/team you'd like to see be made in to a DC Universe original show?

I, personally, would love to see a pre-new 52 Arsenal get his own show. Have his drug addiction part of the backstory. They can touch upon that from time to time. Mostly would like to see the single father part of his story plus having to deal with Cheshire. It’s probably been asked before, but I’m a new subscriber.

3 Likes

Assuming the big characters are off limits bc dceu I know arrowverse had to drop some bc dceu I’d say Zantana. If Titans gets to point Joker gets jason. Then can get a spinoff years later w Outlaws. Start off w a red hood show and arsenal show like u mentioned. Then after like 2 seasons each start the outlaws. But I’d really like to see Zantana come to life properly.

3 Likes

Static
Better yet, a show set in the Milestone universe with Static as the central character!!

5 Likes

Yes, a Milestone series!

2 Likes

The Question

4 Likes

I would love to see a Justice Society of America show. So many other avenues from there as well. All Star Squadron, Infinity Inc, to name a few.

2 Likes

Any golden age hero would make me happy, I like the idea of a superhero TV series set during WWII.

Also some I would like to see… a Hawk and Dove spin-off, Huntress, Power-Girl, Blue Devil, The Specter, or Deadman I could see all being good DCU Original series.

1 Like

JSA.

2 Likes

An animated Justice Society series headlined by messrs Burnett, Dini and Timm.

2 Likes

The Question or a Weird Western Tales series staring Jonah Hex.

2 Likes

Also nominating The Question. Just make sure Vic and Renee are both in it.

2 Likes

A Blue Beetle and Booster Gold show!

4 Likes

How about some love for Metal Men? Plus a Doom Patrol animated series in the style of Batman The Brave and the Bold would be pretty cool.

2 Likes

Blue Beetle and Booster Gold

2 Likes

Ventriloquist: Standup Comedy!

2 Likes

I’d love a Vixen series.

2 Likes

Son of Vulcan, Ultra the Multi-Alien or Kid Eternity…

3 Likes

SwampThing = Justice League Dark

3 Likes

Batman Inc… A show where every episode or two highlights the adventures of the various Batmen around the world, like Batwing in Africa, El Guacho in Mexico, Knight in England, Nightrunner in Paris, Mr. Unknown in Japan, Ravil from Russia, etc.

1 Like

Grifter and Metal Men

1 Like