huh

3 Likes

portal people!!

4 Likes

also Alfred is really guy gardener.

5 Likes

Alfred is secretly: Alfred Pennyworth

9 Likes

Really? We’re doing this now? I mean, it’s Alfred. This isn’t exactly a “secret identity” worth speculating/debating over…

We all know that he’s Batman

d88

7 Likes

He is insomniac man. To take care of the entirety of Wayne manor. Cleaning, cooking, taking care of all the accounts, being a “field medic” to patch up Bruce, monitoring things while Batman is out on patrol, planning and coordinating various charity events to protect Bruce’s secret identity, keeping the Bat cave clean and tidy, doing laundry, including the Batsuit.

Coulda anybody do all of that AND sleep? I think not.

Add to that looking after various charges like Dick, Jason, Tim or Damian as well. If anything he has to be a little bit of a speedster. Not Flash level, but twice as fast, at minimum than a normal human AND he is always immaculately dressed on top of it. No mere human could do all of that.

10 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

MI6 special operative.

4 Likes

Alfred Beagle. Look it up.

Also, kneel before Zod Pennyworth!

[minor blood]

4 Likes

The Outsider:

3 Likes

once again, the batman is a myth!! a bat with a butler? the GCPD needs better stories to tell criminals…

3 Likes

I never heard about this. Huh. Alfred Pennyworth temporarily being a villain is something you’d think would be mentioned more often. Batman covered it up quite well, it seems.

3 Likes

You beat me to it! I was just about to bring this up! Anyway, maybe now Alfred can be the new dead man. Is this even a a spoiler anymore?

4 Likes

Butler ?!?!? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Clearly Superman. Alfred is Kryptonian

2 Likes

:exploding_head: :joy:

2 Likes

Penny-One.

1 Like

Alfred Thaddeus Crane Beagle. Last name legally changed to Pennyworth.

And he is Batman!

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like