what does everyone think about ruby rose being batwoman?

Can someone explain to me more about the robins? And what everyone thinks about ruby being batwoman?

1 Like

What do you mean by the robins? And she is great

I’m fine with her. I think her promo picture could have been a bit better but that’s small potatoes really. How she’ll play the part is the priority.

1 Like

She’s perfect for Batwoman. Idk her personally but I grab that she’s a real life bad ass. Tatted from head to toe.

1 Like

Meh. Ruby Rose as Batwoman doesn’t lean me either way. The role is hers to make great or destroy. I haven’t seen her in anything to make me believe this will be her breakout role.

She’s pretty good as a hardass in orange is the new black. I know it’s not comic related but she convinced me she has what it takes to be a alpha type character.

The Arrowverse has become unwatchable. I hope they stop adding good characters and use the DC streaming site to make better shows. Like The Question.

1 Like

Show is gonna be trash just like the rest of the Arrowverse

2 Likes

She looks good.

2 Likes

yeah the new promo tonight on Legends made me drop my ice cream spoon I’m so excited BAT-SIGNAL

1 Like

manifest

I literally just finished legends, I rewound that part 3x’s. The stage is set, my brains on fire picturing live action Batwoman just like her hair is.