What Do You Want to See for Infinite

So since we are weeks away from the DC Universe changing to Infinite; I’m wanting to know what are your thoughts on and expectations for the change. Are you wanting new comics no longer waiting or do you want to see a new rewards system. I also want to say to the movies and shows your gone but not forgotten (We will miss you exclusive original content! :pleading_face:) Let’s talk about the future!

4 Likes

I am looking forward to it. A relaunch sometimes is what is needed to fix something and I have a feeling that it would help this service. The focus on comics and the addtion of more current series will greatly help and as long as the community stays the same, than all will be good

4 Likes

I hope to see alot more comics from the old days that were around long before I was born, I do enjoy reading those old comics.:slightly_smiling_face:

I do think this could be the key to longevity for DCU Infinite, even if I will dearly miss what it was before. They had something special, shame ATT/Warner didn’t seem to see it.

But I am looking forward to it going forward. Got plenty of reading to catch up on and while having these comics available is not the same as owning them, for someone who can’t afford a weekly pull list anymore this is a great compromise.

And I am looking forward to hearing about the exclusive content. Hope it is awesome.

4 Likes

Honestly I just want more titles. I have been waiting for some older titles to be put on and hopefully, with the focus being on comics only, it is more likely they will be on the service. Also, milestone and more black label titles. I don’t remember where I heard this, so I have no idea if it is true, but there was a reason they were not able to put milestone or many black label titles on and I heard that there is a greater chance for them to be available on DCUI.

I am looking forward to what the exclusive digital content will be and I’m hoping for a digital title set in the dceased universe staring the new trinity in the 5 year gap.

This final point is quite minor but in the medium to distant future for the wait to be cut down from 6 months to 3 months. I only mention this because marvel did this recently but they do not have a community section which, to me, is the best part of this service.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @DanTheManOne1!

I think you’ll be very happy with what we add, even if it does serve as a belated birthday gift :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @Applejack and I am sure I will, you guys seldom disappoint.

Going from 12 to 6 months after publication is huge, looking forward to that. Already love the Digital First titles dropping weekly.